Fast and the Furious 3 ..NSX

Pacemaker Kid89 said:
Whats that?

They're joke awards given to the worst movies of the year.

I liked the Fast and Furious (the original) but the sequel sucked. I still watched it when it was on or if there was nothing else better on TV. It set the scene for my business and helped me make lots of moolah. Not that I ever plan on selling mine, I hope that all the value goes up like the Supra did in F&F movies for all the rest of you.:wink: Anyways, Im excited to see F&F 3 and cant wait for it to come out.

isellpower said:
Any movie that uses NAWZ has got to be good.

not when they market n20 kits with the fugly ass F&F sticker on the bottle.

Pacemaker Kid89 said:
See it would look good, if the characters were men (30-40) not the teenagers with Vtec stickers on their 240SXs. But yes, better cars shoudl make for a better movie.

Yo Bro, 240SX (is) the drift car insane,love em.

From the looks of that movie they are destroying a lot more cars this time around. The other funny thing is how that kid does not even know what drifting is yet he instantly becomes a professionaly at it. LOL!! :rolleyes: Even in cars that are easy to slide around you could never be that good overnight.....gotta love Hollywood. :tongue:

Meeyatch1 said:
From the looks of that movie they are destroying a lot more cars this time around. The other funny thing is how that kid does not even know what drifting is yet he instantly becomes a professionaly at it. LOL!! :rolleyes: Even in cars that are easy to slide around you could never be that good overnight.....gotta love Hollywood. :tongue:

c'mon never heard of a montage? Karate Kid, Rambo, and many others have become experts over the time of a montage.

Wait....yall watched Fast and Furious and 2 Fast 2 Furious for the cars? damn....I was watchin Vin Diesel and Paul Walker! Who cares if both of the movies were lame, with lame cars, lame blow off valve sound effects.... you get to see Vin and Paul with their shirts off! OMG! Cold Shower!:eek:

i liked both ff movies, kinda liked 2 better. Initial D kinda brought me into drifting and it was a decent movie. FF3 should be along the same lines as both, entertaining but not captivating. My rendition of a good movie is along the lines of "The Shawshank Redemption" or Saw 1 & 2.

Ko-nsx said:
i liked both ff movies, kinda liked 2 better. Initial D kinda brought me into drifting and it was a decent movie. FF3 should be along the same lines as both, entertaining but not captivating. My rendition of a good movie is along the lines of "The Shawshank Redemption" or Saw 1 & 2.

haha hey kelley, you know i have the Initial D live action movie :biggrin:

Here is a list of some of the vehicles in the movie...

Acura Agressa
Ford Phalanx
Toyota Rollova
Chevy Gullza
Cadillac Mobsta
Mercedes Indebta
Mitsubishi Exclusiva
Ford Testes
Ford Plallus
Lexus Wannabe
Mazda Mefirsta
Pontiac Pissoff