Fast and the Furious 3 ..NSX

I just want to commend everyone here on Prime for *not* posting a photo of the 2F2F puke-NSX... I really thought somebody would do it as a cruel joke. It's nice to know we've all put the 2F2F trauma behind us. :D

Rhys Millen, a friend of mine at Millen Motorsports coming off of stunt driving the Dukes of Hazard movie is now working with the Fast & Furious 3 crew on that movie. I plan on having a talk with him about getting the right NSX into the movie this time.

7068RhysMe-med.JPG

Tan

fast n furious is a disgrace to the import tuning market as a whole. I am sicken by the exploitation from Universal. Especially on Fast and Furious 2 for capitalizing on licensing "Fast and Furious" to companies that paid way dearly for this movie name.
The movie should of been a satire comedy. After the 1 st movie came out, i was ashamed and embarass of HOLLYWOOD's representation of the import culture.

As for the casting on cars....hollywood aint got nothing on jdm junkies.

Garrie Yeo

and u can take that to the bank"

unfortunatly Rhys has been hired to drive and build evo's. He's not going to have a lot of say about the cars appearance or role in the movie. i do know that there will be no Neon lighting on the cars in this movie.

I really hope the NSX doesn't appear in the next "movie"

1. There is no way they will do the car justice. I'd be surprised if they knew the engine was behind the driver.

2. I don't want every 17-26 year old with no originality/personality to suddenly like the car for no reason except it's in a movie. Look at how many supra's have been butchered since the first movie, same with eclipses.

3. It will drive up the used car market on these, which is bad for me :D cuz I don't yet have one.

4. Part of the appeal of the NSX is that I know something someone else doesn't. That this car is a work of art. If everyone and their brother wants one like a supra, I think it looses some of ti's appeal.

5. The NSX is too good for this movie.

6. Cuz I say so.

Let the movie be guys. We all want to make money and belive me if they told me to make a movie that was really bad but will make me lots of money I would do it and if you are not stupid you will do it to.

WOW you guys are harsh. It was a freakin movie that was trying to include the import scene that was blowing up. I thought the second was lame, but I thought the first was pretty cool. Give me a break, it was never intended to be a grammy award winning true to life movie. IT IS ENTERTAINMENT! Go have some fun. The target audience is probably 10-24. My ten year old stepson watches 2f2f almost once a week and thinks the movie is awesome. Some of you guys are just too old mentally.

By the way the gay LV NSX was on autotrader last time I looked.

It would be nice such that if any kid ever thought NSX cost just like another Honda they would be really wrong. I just hope kids will know how expensive the NSX is and never tailgate behind it unless they prepare to pay for their accident. The first movie promotes Supra to sell.

Never saw FF or FF2, the previews looked really dumb, the cars weren't enuff to part the money from my wallet. FF3 will probably do the same. If I ever want to see an NSX in a movie may as well rent Pulp Fiction again even the split second the NSX is in the movie is better than the hour and a half of pain that is the FF movies.

I think there's hope for this movie, merely based on the selection of cars this time. I hope they stayed away from the bizare knight/afro-pick/DNA/molecular looking vinyl graphics.

hehe those DO-LUCK side skirts on the yellow nsx look good =)

See it would look good, if the characters were men (30-40) not the teenagers with Vtec stickers on their 240SXs. But yes, better cars shoudl make for a better movie.

Pacemaker Kid89 said:
But yes, better cars shoudl make for a better movie.

They should, but they don't. The first movie had a nice S2000, but the movie still sucked. People who can actually act, better writing and an actual plot could help the movie out a little though.

Spinner said:
Nevermind...my comment was too harsh.
No, I read your comment. It was right on.:wink:

Oh dont worry the script was written by the guy that wrote Cellular

Here is my recap of the movie and script of Cellular:

"hello?"

"help me! find me okay, ive been kidnapped!"

"Ok"

"where are you now?"

"I'm on the way"

"where are you now?"

"oh no!!! The cell phone is going to run out of battery, and there is a tunnel coming up!!!!!"

Yup thats the entire movie for you. The script for FF3 will be quite entertaining to laugh at. Maybe I'll bring my IPOD and listen to music while I watch the car footage on the big screen.

I think that is a full Do Luck kit (side vent winglet, side mirrors, front bumper and sideskirt). I can't confirm the rear wings though.
khappucino said:
hehe those DO-LUCK side skirts on the yellow nsx look good =)

Back