• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Farewell.......

Guess what? I'm back!!

Kind of a funny story. I get an email on Facebook from Dennis Cavanaugh, parts manager at Acura of Peoria, in Peoria AZ, about a week and a half ago, asking me if I was working yet. After two half-hour phone conversations, I was on a plane to Phoenix. They hired me on the spot, and I started back working again back in the Acura circles as of Friday last week :)

If you guys are in need of anything, or want to just say hi :) , I'm available by the same [email protected] email address, and AIM. The phone line here is getting dropped in the end of this week, but I'm available by my home phone at the moment.....email me, and I'll send my number along :)

After 15 years with Acura, and 8 weeks away, boy does it feel good to be back :D

Yes, this is great news. Congratulations on the new gig Tim.

Back