• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fall Foliage Tri-State Exotics Run - 10/22

thanks hovik for having rob and I, I had a blast as always among all the car meets, this one was fun, lots of good drivers. btw hovik, excellent directions, well at least i think so . :tongue:

Julia

Re: foiled again, but fun

KingkongNSX said:
Excuse me doc, I believe there was one Brooklands NSX other than silver. :mad:

d'oh...you got there really late...
sorry kong, did not see yer car.:redface:

Hovik,

Thanks for responding here. I just left a response on the Yuppie Racing thread which I'm including below:

-----------------------------------------

Hovik,

I just got caught up with the strings of replies, thanks to Sully yesterday. We had a meet out in the Cape, and lo and behold, he showed up!

I want to offer you my public apologies if it appeared that I "stole" your thread/idea. But to clarify, and so that my respected Yuppie Racing folks are informed, this thread began with a link to your orginal thread, and the content that followed was an exact reiteration of your thread. Finally, I did not sign my name or attribute myself to this event in any shape or form. I believe it was clear through the replies that no one thought this NJ run was ever mine. Plus, I live in Boston. If this assessment is not accurate, please let me know. Nonetheless, the impact was negative, but please know that my intentions were not. Your closing remark here:

http://www.elisetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29033

"No Lotuses???"

Sparked my enthusiam to promote your run. As one of the most active planner for Lotus-related activities in the New England area (as others on the national and regional Lotus clubs can vouch for me), I felt the duty to "answer your mail." Like you, I believe our cars should be driven, and not be secured as garage queens, thus your great initiative for the run. I know what it takes to coordinate a gathering of this magnitude, not to mention the difficulty in getting exotics to come out and play. The only non-Lotus forums I forwarded this event onto was NSX Prime and Yuppie Racing for the sole purpose of engaging its patrons, who's vehicles tailor towards the upper end to include AMGs, Vipers, Ferraris, Lambos, etc. As a member of this forum (welcome by the way!), you can browse through the galleries to see the typical rides that show up during these events, i.e., the annual Cape Run:

http://xtremecleancars.com/v-web/bulletin/bb/viewtopic.php?t=399

Most of which are supported by members of Yuppie Racing.

In either case, I hope your event was a success. You couldn't have picked a better weekend given the spectacular weather. If you have any further questions or comments, please feel free to PM me. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hovik said:
Still waiting on an answer for that one...
YuppieRacing.com is another website you have started this thread WITHOUT any permision, and when I registered there and asked you the same question I got banned.
Great going!... Hope to see you sunday.. MAKE SURE to introduce yourself.

:eek:

Awesome time! Hovik, your the man....My friends and I had a blast and look forward to seeing you again. Your more than welcome to come to any NSX meet at my dealership anytime. Honorary Lifetime Invite. I cant stop talking about yesterday. We need more photos. Hopefully someone got one of me chasing the Skyline, Supra, Viper and F430:wink:

It was a great time. I thought it was incredible how everyone took off at the 1st stop in the Sprain Pkway. "It was like jet fighters scrambling to engage the enemy" . I never saw so many hot cars take off like that ! It was AWESOME ! Great Time ! and met John and Mike ! I still want a ride in Mike's car.

It was a nice event but IMO I feel that this event turned into a "Tuner" event rather then an "Exotics" meet. And yes it was alot of fun jetting down on the Sprain pkwy, the NSX-R suspension really shined here, i'm surprized that I kept up with all the Nissan Skylines while they were pushing it hard.

-Rob

MashimaroNSX said:
It was a nice event but IMO I feel that this event turned into a "Tuner" event rather then an "Exotics" meet. And yes it was alot of fun jetting down on the Sprain pkwy, the NSX-R suspension really shined here, i'm surprized that I kept up with all the Nissan Skylines while they were pushing it hard.

-Rob

appreciate you waiting up for me when I had a cop behind me on rt 35:biggrin:

awesome pics bro!:biggrin:

damn...the whole thing looked amazing. i wish i could have been there. next time for sure.

Back