• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FABSPEED MOTORSPORT | ECU Tuning Now Available!

Hi everyone,

We are happy to announce that ECU Tuning is now available for the 2nd Generation NSX!

ECU tuning is via a bench flash and available for completely stock cars or cars with Sport Cats/Exhaust upgrades. Catless tuning is still in development.

We shaved off 1 second 0-100mph via our HJS 200 Cell Sport Cats/Maxflo Exhaust and ECU Tune. Dyno figures to come.

https://www.fabspeed.com/acura-nsx-fabspeed-ecu-tune/

Feel free to PM me for info or for special forum pricing!

- Alec

We shaved off 1 second 0-100mph via our HJS 200 Cell Sport Cats/Maxflo Exhaust and ECU Tune. Dyno figures to come.

- Alec

You shaved off a whole second from 0 to 100 mph?! That sounds way too good. What would you expect on a fully stock car + Tune?

Lovely, and Thx .. But .. $4700! and need to ship the ecu over?

The link says $3495. Where is $4700? I would like to see this sort of thing around the $2k mark personally.

Oh,
$4700 is Cad, then it isn't too bad, I guess the site automatic convert to Cad$...

I am sure will offer member discount too..��

You shaved off a whole second from 0 to 100 mph?! That sounds way too good. What would you expect on a fully stock car + Tune?

Correct! I should have more vbox/dyno data soon, we have another car coming in next week for the full exhaust/tune package.

Lovely, and Thx .. But .. $4700! and need to ship the ecu over?

Yes, tuning is via a bench flash so you'd pull your ECU and ship. Once we have the ECU, it's usually 1-2 business days to flash and I can always hook up my fellow Prime members on price.

Back