Embarrass to drive an NSX

alright guys or gals..
i am embarrass to drive with my stock wheels...and i need a hook up for a set of wheels and H&R springs..preferably in southern cali....deals, deals and deals are good. if not, i guess i'll freaking go to the nearest wheel shop...but thought i'll ask our community first.

Yellowpad -

What stock wheels do you have? 91-93 or 94 +? I don't like the 91 -93 wheels either but I would not be embarrased to be driving the hotest car on the road.

Just my .02

------------------
1994 Green-black roof/tan, 5 speed
Do you know of another Green-Black roof NSX?? Please email me if you do.

i have a 93...was fineee...now i came to my senses..ehehhee...well maybe i am exagerating it a little bit...okay, Litesokneecough..i am not embarrass..but i hate the freaking wheels now. if anyone looking for something like this, look at the market for sales section...send me an offer i can't refuseeeee
smile.gif

Originally posted by Litesokneecough:
Yellowpad -

What stock wheels do you have? 91-93 or 94 +? I don't like the 91 -93 wheels either but I would not be embarrased to be driving the hotest car on the road.

Just my .02

Embarassed is a bit strong, but agree the stock wheels don't do the car justice.

There are soooo many options out there & this forum presents terrific opportunities to see how they actually look on the car before you commit $$$

OK - quick plug here - see this

very nice thanks for the link there...where are the other two? only 2 rear wheels w/ no tires? [

QUOTE]Originally posted by D'Ecosse:
Embarassed is a bit strong, but agree the stock wheels don't do the car justice.

There are soooo many options out there & this forum presents terrific opportunities to see how they actually look on the car before you commit $$$

OK - quick plug here - see this
[/QUOTE]

Back