ebay scams.

SD = San Diego, CA. Close to Oceanside, where 91 X resides. Sorry 91 X, that one had your name on it. Better check those NSX ads twice a day. :tongue: :biggrin:

nsxtasy said:
In case you are, sometimes you can find a legitimate bargain if a car is in an out-of-the-way place like South Dakota. Just ask Vytas (who bought his in North Dakota)...

Thanks for the mention, Ken. Took me six months to find mine. Scanned all the online auto classifieds and found a listing for a '91 with 10K (back in '97). Emailed the owner with questions. Called him and spoke with the guy numerous times. Had a fellow NSX mail list member check out the car for me and got a detailed three page report (wow!). Everything was documented and the car perfect. I agreed on a price and the owner stated that he has absolutely nothing to hide and guaranteed the car was perfect. Flew out with a friend to see and drive the car in person. Everything was exactly as stated. Took care of the finances and drove the car back home to California. After eight years, come July 10th, the car has not given me any troubles. I still keep in touch with the previous owner who bought a '91 last year since he regretted selling me his car. This was the most enjoyable car purchase in my life.

I'm just going to wait it out until I find the peach guys.

I can be honest with the fact. I may have alot of money in some peoples mind... but I know I have more time then money. :rolleyes:

pvmike said:
SD = San Diego, CA. Close to Oceanside, where 91 X resides. Sorry 91 X, that one had your name on it. Better check those NSX ads twice a day. :tongue: :biggrin:

gulp.... :frown: I usually do!!! I must be slipping!!! Goddam, someone got a steal!!!

ebay scams almost costed me 3000!!! its a orange one up there right now for sale. somebody tried to sell that one to me. im gonna break the next persons jaw who thies to sell another one thats fake. im gonna pretend like i want it and hope to meet you!! then im gonna give you a real boxing lesson fagot.

easy killer... I'm mad but you may need some "help" :rolleyes:

Back