EB games employee steals my PS3

I feel your pain. A few months ago, I prepaid to the CTSC group buy, paid thousands in advance.. not one or two, or three thousand.. but lots, on credit that I was paying finance charges. I was promised the CTSC would arrive in a month.. well the month goes by, no supercharger. Then I find out the supply is low.. oh well I'll have to wait my turn.. well I kept following the group buy thread and noticed other people that ordered after me were starting to get theres... (this was after 2 months of my initial promise date). I was feeling like you... I had to get to the bottom of it all. Luckily there was a little mix up and the vender I purchased from quickly fixed it with great custumer service.. EB should have at least provided some type of customer support to a customer who paid over $600.00 and got nothing. It's not the fact that its a game console. Its the principal of poor business practice of EB games... thats why I never shop there.. and btw, they are overpriced too.

dyee said:
Learn to use spell check.......

I was waiting for that. Well actually, the grammar thing. Oh well, close enough. On the computer it's considered a type-o, in writing it's considered illiterate. I don't recall seeing a spellcheck on this here box o words and pictures. Is there one?

Welp, pot stirred, let simmer.

Returned the xbox360 today and picked up a PS3 on ebay. Drove 40 miles to pick it up. Hooked it up, pretty good system. Been to the store 2 times now trying to find a kb/m that works with the system. No luck yet but Sony says the kb/m is supported so I just need to find one that work. As soon as that happens good bye to all the people on servers using the POS controller, I will frag all of you before you even know which button, lever, handle, joystick to push. MAAAAAAHHHHHAAAA

steveny said:
No luck yet but Sony says the kb/m is supported so I just need to find one that work.

You may be disappointed to learn that while any USB keyboard and mouse should work with PS3 (all of the ones I've tested certainly work), they may not necessarily be used by the games. Resistance does NOT use them...and I wouldn't be surprised if this is the case with FPS games on any console. Anyone controlling a FPS with kb/m will always kick the butt of someone trying to compete using PS3's SIXAXIS or even Xbox's controller. I agree this is a pain for fans of the FPS genre...I'm still hoping that at least one console game developer out there decides that including support is a non-issue.

I'm hoping that developers also come up with clever ways to use the motion sensing capabilities of the SIXAXIS or the Wiimote to overcome some of the limitations imposed by joysticks. While kb/m has certainly proved superior, I still imagine there must be a better control scheme out there somewhere.

akira3d said:
You may be disappointed to learn that while any USB keyboard and mouse should work with PS3 (all of the ones I've tested certainly work), they may not necessarily be used by the games. Resistance does NOT use them...and I wouldn't be surprised if this is the case with FPS games on any console. Anyone controlling a FPS with kb/m will always kick the butt of someone trying to compete using PS3's SIXAXIS or even Xbox's controller. I agree this is a pain for fans of the FPS genre...I'm still hoping that at least one console game developer out there decides that including support is a non-issue.

I'm hoping that developers also come up with clever ways to use the motion sensing capabilities of the SIXAXIS or the Wiimote to overcome some of the limitations imposed by joysticks. While kb/m has certainly proved superior, I still imagine there must be a better control scheme out there somewhere.

I am finding this out today and increasingly getting more and more pissed off. TOTAL BULLSHIT. I have been shut out of the console games for years and thought finally I would be able to ENJOY playing those games and getting games when they come out. Like COD3 which has been out for a while now for 360 and PS but not on pc yet and probably won't be for a year. I am super mad at this very moment, a state I am hardly ever in. I am ready to smash this PS3 into small pieces and send it back to Sony.
WHY WOULD THEY WAN T TO LIMIT MY ENJOYMENT??? Why do they not want to have games the way people want to play them? With the controller I feel like I am eating rice one grain at a time picking it up with a needle while wearing a blind fold, I am going to starve to death before I get full. EERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Back