duh safeway story

I'm walking around in safeway grabbing peanut butter as I ran out and some dude in the store says "Hey.. uh is that your nsx outside..." In my head i was like oh no that big ass suv i parked beside crushed me. luckily the guy said "you know..that's the best car acura makes.. the only better car is the nsx-r" Turns out he repairs cars and knows alot about them. great to get props and not a smushed ride :biggrin:

ps

<--- yes i know you love the avatar

I believe the NSX is the best car in the world. I just drove mine on Saturday and I still have a smile on my face. Car is just incredible!

I'm walking around in safeway grabbing peanut butter as I ran out and some dude in the store says "Hey.. uh is that your nsx outside..." In my head i was like oh no that big ass suv i parked beside crushed me. luckily the guy said "you know..that's the best car acura makes.. the only better car is the nsx-r" Turns out he repairs cars and knows alot about them. great to get props and not a smushed ride :biggrin:

ps

<--- yes i know you love the avatar

I believe the NSX is the best car in the world. I just drove mine on Saturday and I still have a smile on my face. Car is just incredible!

Nice! Yeah i get that smile when i take a break from it and then hop into it.
I can say it's the best car I've driven in the world! My brother claims sl55 but I haven't tried it.

I HATE when people do that. Always happens to me, i'll be at a store and someone will ask me "is that your black nsx outside?" and my heart goes from 0-1000 instantly thinking someone hit it.

drove? that was more than just driving............:biggrin: Those bikers were in awe as you came drifting around that turn........

Lets do it again soon......

Last edited:
I was in safeway as i was coming out i seen three people around my car with camaras taking pictures as i came closer i asked you guys like it ,is this yours, yes we start talking one them said he got integra love to buy an nsx . Make you feel good.

Mohammed

Back