Drive on May 14th

IMG_0022-1.jpg

IMG_0021-1.jpg

IMG_0020-1.jpg

IMG_0019-1.jpg

IMG_0018-1.jpg

First off I want to thank everyone for making the long trek to Banning just to start the drive. As with every NSX event it was a great time with good people. The drive was awesome and the scenery beautiful. Thanks John for helping plan the route. Here are some of my pics and will post some video later

At the meeting spot in Banning.
5-14drive005.jpg

5-14drive001.jpg

A stop for a photo shoot after lunch.
5-14drive006.jpg

5-14drive009.jpg

5-14drive011.jpg

5-14drive022.jpg

5-14drive021.jpg

5-14drive020.jpg

5-14drive019.jpg

5-14drive018.jpg

5-14drive017.jpg

5-14drive016.jpg

5-14drive015.jpg

5-14drive014.jpg

5-14drive013.jpg

At Cabazon for the ladies (and Steve:biggrin:) to shop. In the background is the mountain we drove up and then back down on the other side.
5-14drive025.jpg

The next drive is coming soon:smile:.

Last edited:
The drive was a blast and it was great to hang out with a great bunch of friends. Thanks Les for organizing this event!
Here's some of the pics that we took.

Attachments

• DSCN1855.jpg
    DSCN1855.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 37
  • DSCN1921.jpg
    DSCN1921.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 39
  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 36
  • rides.jpg
    rides.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCN1930.jpg
    DSCN1930.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 36
  • Teds.jpg
    Teds.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 37
  • DSCN1925.jpg
    DSCN1925.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 36
  • DSCN1918.jpg
    DSCN1918.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCN1915.jpg
    DSCN1915.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 37
  • DSCN1916.jpg
    DSCN1916.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCN1912.jpg
    DSCN1912.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 37
  • DSCN1870.jpg
    DSCN1870.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCN1876.jpg
    DSCN1876.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 43
  • DSCN1853.jpg
    DSCN1853.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCN1859.jpg
    DSCN1859.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 36
  • DSCN1875.jpg
    DSCN1875.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 34
  • DSCN1846.jpg
    DSCN1846.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCN1865.jpg
    DSCN1865.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 38
  • DSCN1896.jpg
    DSCN1896.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCN1857.jpg
    DSCN1857.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Had a great time meeting a lot of you. Sorry I couldn't continue onto the Palm Springs portion. Needed to get home, and guided Bruce back down the 243 so he could make his way home. Hope you enjoyed my section of SoCal roads!

Thanks to Les for making this happen!:biggrin:

Perfect spring day in Sunny So-Cal to have this amazing drive. Met the nicest new and old friends, had a wonderful lunch, and drove miles and miles of long stretches of winding and straight roads--it couldn't be more perfect! Thanks, Les, for organizing this memorable getaway. Who knew there was such an awesome route for recreational and spirited driving--not too far from Socal? This trip is definitely a testament to an awesome NSX community. Also, thanks for all those who posted pictures and videos like Mike, Mario, Les, Steve (soon), Influence, etc. You're the greatest!! : )

i already can't wait for the next drive! such a great group here on prime, was nice to meet and hang out with you all. that route was nuts, a lot of cliffhangers. remember that saturn, fail! hope he/she/they were alright. oh and thanks to the subies for representing and mobbin with us.

here's a quick vid, i kept it short to keep it's true HD quality. this ones thru idlewild at our lunchspot

4T5Ds2bSEFo

Last edited:
hey guys im chris the guy with STI thanks for the good times yesterday always fun going on drives with u guys even tho im usually the odd one out but still always have a blast hanging with u guys heres some videos for u guys of the drive and stop at the top of the Canyon after lunch

http://youtu.be/kVfbmI_57us
http://youtu.be/NyLgLbKuvag

PS dont mind the cracked windshield should be fixed this weekend!

I shot a lot of vids, I hope you don't mind the wind noise in the background and the unstable camera man, so here is another one.

iframe>

hey guys im chris the guy with STI thanks for the good times yesterday always fun going on drives with u guys even tho im usually the odd one out but still always have a blast hanging with u guys heres some videos for u guys of the drive and stop at the top of the Canyon after lunch

http://youtu.be/kVfbmI_57us
http://youtu.be/NyLgLbKuvag

PS dont mind the cracked windshield should be fixed this weekend!

Chris,

It was a great to see you again and to have you and your friends along for the drive. You are always welcome roll with us:smile:.

Les

The drive was a blast and it was great to hang out with a great bunch of great friends. Thanks Les for organizing this event!
Here's some of the pics that we took.

ahh thanks mike/angela for my first rolling shot ever, its too dope :biggrin:

What a great day and drive, thanks Les.

Mario, it was a pleasure having your ride with me and taking videos. I didn't even notice that you occasionally focused on me driving, haha:biggrin:

Thanks for the pictures guys.

What a great day and drive, thanks Les.

Mario, it was a pleasure having your ride with me and taking videos. I didn't even notice that you occasionally focused on me driving, haha:biggrin:

Thanks for the pictures guys.

I had a good laugh when I saw that because you normally are always smiling but you looked so serious while driving.

I appreciate everyone thanking me but please include John as he did a pre drive to help come up with the route we drove:smile:.

He's track tested and just looking ahead for the turn! :smile:

No that I'm an accomplished performance driver, but according to my instructors I did tear up Spring Mountain, in the novice group, after I got familiar with the track and before I tore up my auto trans. So, I think I can state with some authority that Hugo drove very smoothly and fast. It was fun being a passenger in an NSX and I was comfortable at speed with Hugo at the wheel.

PS: Thanks John, where ever you ended up!

Last edited:
Last edited:
And I totally commented on the use of the F bomb. Cool videos.......we should totally make our own nsx vids lol. not to crash the nsx gone wild vid, I cant produce that good.

Back