Drive on March 26th

I think it's great that there's interest here to come up! I have no idea what to expect myself since this gathering is new and you guys know as well as i do.. they tend to be somewhat viral when unestablished. It could be huge it could be just a handful of cars too... that's what car culture is all about though. Except for LMR, i'll enjoy everyone else's company! :biggrin:

Damn Regan I was trying to be nice even after your punkster comment which I find funny since I have 20 years on you but GAME ON:eek:........:tongue:

See you there buddy:wink:

Damn Regan I was trying to be nice even after your punkster comment which I find funny since I have 20 years on you but GAME ON:eek:........:tongue:

See you there buddy:wink:
oh no you did-int...
wonder_woman.jpg

then act your age old man! :biggrin::biggrin:

see you guys there! I think the weather will hold up.

oh no you did-int...
wonder_woman.jpg

then act your age old man! :biggrin::biggrin:

see you guys there! I think the weather will hold up.

Why? That's no fun:tongue:.

Slight chance of shower tomorrow. If that's the case, I will be there even if a light shower.

So 8am at the Santa Monica C&C?

Thanks for the invite LMR. Unfortunately, I will be working this weekend.:mad: I will have to catch the next run. Have fun all and be safe.:wink:

Good to see everyone. Glad you came Steve, it's been a while and thanks for the video( shown in other thread). It was a pleasure to meet you Ken. We need to keep this going and next time we need to start the drive earlier than 11:30 so traffic will not be soooooooo bad:frown:, but it was fun hanging out and talking:smile:.

Last edited:
Back