Drive on June 25th

Hats off to Les and everyone else who volunteered for making this canyon run a blast to drive.
The weather was perfect, good company, good food:smile:

It was nice to have Anthony join us with his GT3. Now where is this so call co-worker who told him about the run and NOT join us???

Coordinating all 14-15 cars through traffic lights, turns, constructions was quite interesting:biggrin:
And Mario got to join us for the second run.

First run had some quite turns:eek:

Second run was more tame.

Can't wait for the next one:cool:

thanks, guys lost first & second gears but it was a bolt that came loose and was jam up against the linkage.

Thanks for the concern, guys. I reset the ECU when I got home, and it seems to be idling better. Should be fixed. :)

Glad to hear it was minor for the both of you.

Thanks for the video.

Was that you on grass while we all left?

here's a different shot

DSC_0150.jpg

Looked like a sweet run les, i will be up and running for the next one. My fingers are numb from all the tight pinches and wiring from last night lol.

Yes, Regan, I got bored and decided to change the look. Still have the K-office if I want to switch back--who knows? Hope all's well!

Thanks for putting this together! It was nice being able to just show up and drive :biggrin:
Nice choice of roads and the ending restaurant was great. The pics and vids are excellent, but it's impossible to capture the sights, sounds and smells (good ones) that were on this drive. For a change, I had a nice and calm feeling while driving, since I wasn't worried about all the things that you do when you plan a drive.
Hats off to you Les!

PS - Put us down for the next one and yes, there is the PCD XI coming up soon......

Thanks for putting this together! It was nice being able to just show up and drive :biggrin:
Nice choice of roads and the ending restaurant was great. The pics and vids are excellent, but it's impossible to capture the sights, sounds and smells (good ones) that were on this drive. For a change, I had a nice and calm feeling while driving, since I wasn't worried about all the things that you do when you plan a drive.
Hats off to you Les!

Thanks John. Nobody knows better than you at what it takes.

there is the PCD XI coming up soon......

Can't wait:biggrin:

<IFRAME height=349 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aBaYVo89mmY" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Hey John,

Even the guys in the NFL can't wait for your drive:biggrin:

Thanks for sharing Eric:smile:.

We're fortunate to have excellent photographers--thanks Samantha, and Eric for sharing wonderful works of art!

Back