Dream fulfilled--I'm an NSX owner at last!

I just bought a 1993 red/black stock beauty one week ago. I had it shipped in from Texas with no problems at all. It is in the shop for some minor items I knew about when I bought it since I want it all jam up as it takes residence in Atlanta.

I don't see many NSXs in this neck of the woods which is the Alpharetta/Cumming area. I know of one black '91 nearby that I looked at during my buying search but that's about it.

Anyway, glad to be on board and I look forward to meeting other owners and learning more and playing with this wonderful car.

Jim

Welcome to the boards. Enjoy the ride and the car.

Grats! :smile:

Congratulations! I, too, bought an NSX out-of-state and brought it back, about one month ago ('97 black/black). I live in Milton so am pretty close. Interestingly, my wife called me this morning to tell me she saw a red NSX, but could not remember if it was all red or had a black canopy.

Congrats on your purchase.

I am in Cobb Co and we keep saying we need to have a meet soon.

Are you planning on attending Petite Le Mans this weekend at Road Atlanta? I think several other NSX owners will be there.

Congrats!

I also looked at that black 91 in Alpharetta in my buying search, but bought one in DC instead.

If you plan a meet, let me know about it. I have friends in the area and I'd love to see some more NSXs.
I'm not too far away. :biggrin:

Back