• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Downforce OEM 2002 Side Skirts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sideskirts will be ready to produce in about a week and a half. :)

Door panels may be a bit longer. Will update when I get an accurate ETA.

Sideskirts will be ready to produce in about a week and a half. :)

Door panels may be a bit longer. Will update when I get an accurate ETA.

I need a set, can you put me on the list:smile:

The people on the list prepaid for this months ago. Would not be fair to them to give anyone else the intro price. Sorry. :(

I will PM you when we are ready to produce them. People on list are getting the first sets.

This ok? :smile:

I will PM you when we are ready to produce them. People on list are getting the first sets.

This ok? :smile:

LOL---I meant at the bottom not the top, like #6 to get a set but at your full price of $925:tongue:

We are getting close now. We are test fitting the sideskirts this week, as well as finishing up the door panel molds.

I will try to post photos of the parts mounted soon.

Thanks for your patience.

We are getting close now. We are test fitting the sideskirts this week, as well as finishing up the door panel molds.

I will try to post photos of the parts mounted soon.

Thanks for your patience.

Status Update Please!

I will try to update you guys today. I believe we are in final fitment testing, and should be good to go in a matter of days.

Ben

The sideskirts have passed final inspections, and we are able to begin taking orders now! :biggrin:

The first few sets will be going to the ones that prepaid at the intro price obviously.

For any new orders, expect about 10-15 days before we can ship your set out.

ss014.jpg

ss012.jpg

ss011.jpg

ss003.jpg

ss001.jpg

ss006.jpg

ss007.jpg

PM or call if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Installation

Hi Ben,

Looking good, like the little hands :biggrin:, are they included?

On a serious note, what are the install requirements please. IIRC you said earlier that the sills use OEM fixings? Will new ones be supplied (given that existing ones usually die on removal :rolleyes:)

And the big question, how are the door pieces installed? Hopefully easier than OEM that need way to many holes!!

Looking forward to receiving mine, great work!

regards, Paul

The sideskirts are designed to mount with factory hardware. As long as you currently have OEM sideskirts, you will not need any additional parts. You will reuse the clips that are on your stock sideskirts.

The door panel attaches with supplied 3m tape. We designed the panel to have some flex so that the seams will match up easily. Just make sure to prepare the surface with a degreaser, or denatured alcohol before mounting the panel.

The tape we are including is very strong, and is the reason why we did not attach them to the test car. :)

Ben

looks uber-clean

Due to the amount of orders that came in, the ETA on new orders is now 3 weeks.

If you would like to get a set, let me know so I can get your order on the list!

Ben

Do you know when are you guys will start shipping out to the orginal group buy people?

Thanks,

Do you know when are you guys will start shipping out to the orginal group buy people?

Thanks,

I was wondering the same...

Thank you,
Ben

First sets will ship this week. I believe 2-3 sets by the end of the week.

Once your shipment goes out, you should receive tracking info via email.

Ben

First sets will ship this week. I believe 2-3 sets by the end of the week.

Once your shipment goes out, you should receive tracking info via email.

Ben
Hi Ben,

Any update please for this and my other order??

regards, Paul

Hi Ben,

Any update please for this and my other order??

regards, Paul

We are waiting for the part you added to the order to be completed. This way we can ship the items together and save on shipping and duties.

I expect your part to be finished within one week.

Ben

Almost caught up on the existing orders. Will be shipping out the remaining orders this week and the next.

Good time to get your order in for a set if you don't like to wait. :)

For those who received theirs, please post some photos when you get them installed. I am excited to see them on your cars. :)

Ben

Hi Ben,

Great news, will look forward to the post man arriving soon!

regards, Paul

Got my skirts today :biggrin: Excellent quality and I can't wait to put them on. Thanks DF guys you are the best !!

Attachments

• DSC_3562.jpg
    DSC_3562.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 243
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back