• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Downforce - NSX-R Front Bumper Undertray!

Not to diminish the interest in these parts, but in all fairness DF should tell you they are having problems both in the clearcoating and a timely delivery. Simply offering products and not being truly forthcoming is not really being upfront with NSX prime members.

You can see my post in the buyer/seller section.

Not everyone reads every thread in every section. The post is germaine to this discussion and the other thread.

Last edited:
Photos are incoming. The customers who were the first to get one are going to be taking installed photos shortly. Thanks for being patient!

Ben

Hi Ben,

Sorry to hear you were unwell, hope you're back to full strength.

Can you advise when you expect installed photo's please as waiting to order

regards, Paul

Photos are incoming. The customers who were the first to get one are going to be taking installed photos shortly. Thanks for being patient!

Ben

Hello My name is Sam I am following up any questions U still had pending for down force I can be your new contact.. let me know if you still need pictures or what I can do to help you thanks..

Welcome Sam,

You have an interesting career to date, I look forward to help to upgrade my NSX with some more DF parts.

I have sent pm and would welcome any photo's you can post for an installed set to a pop-up NSX please

regards, Paul

PS, order would probably be for 2 sets to the UK please.

Hello My name is Sam I am following up any questions U still had pending for down force I can be your new contact.. let me know if you still need pictures or what I can do to help you thanks..

Hi Sam, can you post up some pics of NA1 version? And could you guys ship directly to ScienceofSpeed?

Thanks!

Sorry it took me a while to reply but, the tray is very similar just a little longer
so the picture you see on this thread is good to compare.. I will post pictures once I get a chance to take one to my shop and raise the car to take good pictures PM me with any questions:biggrin:

Hello every one DF is having a sale on the bumper under tray FRP or CF and aluminum undertray. For the first 10 buyers to go to DF web site order the front bumper undertray for your car and the aluminum tray punch in { 10off } for the coupon code. and we will also pay half of your shipping ..
shipping is around 50.00 per Item so average of 100.00 shipping for both
so you save an extra 50.00
the final price is on the DF page 350.00 bumper undertray FRP
500.00 carbon
350.00 aluminum undertray Type R

If you have any questions please let me know e-mail me at [email protected]

Sam,

Email sent for new aero package

regards, Paul

do you still have stock on frp 02 style undertray?
i am really looking for an oem one but WILL purchase frp one if the oem is not immediately avail.
thanks,
Wil

do you still have stock on frp 02 style undertray?
i am really looking for an oem one but WILL purchase frp one if the oem is not immediately avail.
thanks,
Wil
yes we have them in stock I can ship out same day. and if you are interested I will be having a sale on the type -R aluminum trays as a package this week :smile:

I want to place order for NSX-R Front Bumper Undertray!

..... if you are interested I will be having a sale on the type -R aluminum trays as a package this week :smile:

Sam, I've been trying to get a deal put together for a long time now but struggling to get one agreed. Nina is looking at shipping costs but they look almost as costly as the plastic tray :rolleyes:

Can you see what you can do please for the following
- 1998 pop-up front plastic undertray (would love the CF but shipping costs make it unlikely :mad: )
- aluminium tray with rubber fins for the above

Nina has the shipping details. I'm looking into an alternative address.

Please pm your package price as I need to get this ordered. My NSX is in the air and the timing is ideal to install these parts!

regards, Paul

Last edited:
I'm looking of the df site there a battery tray delete bracket whats that for and do you need it, if you just wanna run only the under tray...

Back