• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Downforce - NSX-R Front Bumper Undertray!

Of THIS part or something else?
Those on here who know me and the way I drive can attest to the fact that I need all the downforce I can get at the rate of speed I like to travel.

Of this part. We redesigned it for the NA1 and created the mold. Pretty close to a final part! :)

Ben

If in FRP, I'm very interested. :smile:

Couple questions:

1) how close to the above photos is the NA1 version? I ask b/c I have the NSX-R chassis bars and that convex area provides some clearance area.
2) will these be made to fit with the extended metal diffusor (as shown in the NSX-R underbody photos above) as well?

Thanks!

If in FRP, I'm very interested. :smile:

Couple questions:

1) how close to the above photos is the NA1 version? I ask b/c I have the NSX-R chassis bars and that convex area provides some clearance area.
2) will these be made to fit with the extended metal diffusor (as shown in the NSX-R underbody photos above) as well?

Thanks!

When I looked at both of them side by side, I could barely tell they were different. The clearance should be the same between the two. The only thing we changed were the mounting points, and obviously the shape of the front of it.

These will work with the diffuser, and actually we are working on that. :)

Ben

I am going to sow this up guys. Contact me via PM to purchase this item at the special price.

I am going to end the introductory price at the end of this week.

Thanks to those who have already ordered! :)

Ben

I am going to sow this up guys. Contact me via PM to purchase this item at the special price.

I am going to end the introductory price at the end of this week.

Thanks to those who have already ordered! :)

Ben

Ben,
Im intresting of this as well as many other items.

Keep in touch soon, no go to sleep.

Keep in touch :) !

Thx,
Pegi

91-01 Version now complete.

823019.jpg

823017.jpg

:)

Ben

Hi Ben,

It look very good to me but I do have a question for you. Since the front bumper is able to flex a little, is the undercover able to flex with it without tearing the mounting points.

And how much does it weigh. Basically, this is something I would like to know very every part I might want to add to the car. And in this case more so, because this is weight that you are putting on the car on the extreme end of it, outside the wheels.

The undertray is just as flexible as the OEM bumper.

I just weighed one, and it came in at 3lbs.

Hope this helps.

Hi Ben,

Another great part and god that you offer the pop-up version.

Quick questions,
- will it really work as a stand alone part? (I have the hood and bucket installed)
- does it need battery undertray to deliver real benefit?
- will you be offering an intro price for the package of both parts?
- what happens at the rear of the NSX underbody?
- will both parts be in FRP?

regards,Paul

Hi Ben,

Another great part and god that you offer the pop-up version.

Quick questions,
- will it really work as a stand alone part? (I have the hood and bucket installed)

regards,Paul

Yes it will work as a stand alone part.

I would recommend the complete undertray system eventually, although this piece in itself is an improvement over not having one.

Price is already very low, and am offering free shipping in the USA / discounted international. We cannot lower the price of the undertray any more. If you would like to purchase several items at once, PM me your request, and I will see what I can do on the other items.

I don't understand this question. We have several different diffuser options that may fit your needs.

FRP by default. Available in carbon fiber or kevlar as an option.

Hi Ben,

You have pm for NA1 undertrays

regards, Paul

For those thinking about the battery under tray as an addition to this part:

Later this week I will have a new item to release. We will have NSX-R under tray replicas manufactured in ALUMINUM in stock! :)

No more hunting around for the very hard to find OEM version, and paying crazy money for it. :)

We expect to retail this item for $350.

t3_02.gif

Ben

For those thinking about the battery under tray as an addition to this part:

Later this week I will have a new item to release. We will have NSX-R under tray replicas manufactured in ALUMINUM in stock! :)

No more hunting around for the very hard to find OEM version, and paying crazy money for it. :)

We expect to retail this item for $350.

Ben

Ben,

2 Q's please

Will this also have the rubber fins as per OEM item?
Will the rear of your front tray align to front of this new part for a seamless floor?

Thanx for your earlier pm

regards, Paul

It will have the rubber fins.

I don't know if I would call it seamless, but this is how the NSX-R is done. I trust Honda's engineering. :)

You can use the photo in the post above yours for reference. Only one I could find.

Here is a larger version of the photo. I forget where I got it from. The original is slightly too large to attach to a post on NSX Prime (1024x768), so I cropped it in one attachment and resized it in another.

Attachments

• NSX-R NA2 underbody cropped.jpg
    NSX-R NA2 underbody cropped.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 175
  • NSX-R NA2 underbody resized.jpg
    NSX-R NA2 underbody resized.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 969
Good Morning Ben,

Any photo's of your parts installed on a pre-02 please.

Keen to order once I've seen these.

regards, Paul

Back