• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Downforce NA1 91-01 NSX-R Carbon Fiber hoods

i would love to help you to help me have the 02 bumper for pop-up lights by buying a Type-R hood for pop-up lights, but i already have one from another vendor :tongue: .... , i still support DF with other products...

thanks again for having this bumper in mind. Erick, could you open a new thread on this bumper so we don't highjack threads on other DF products :rolleyes: , i also made post on the DF NA1 lip thread...

AC
This is same position for me too! Erick, interested to know what deal you offer for the underside aero package (front piece and alu tray with rubber lips) for pop-ups that Ben has almost finished.

Is it best direct to Ben (as per 02 sills offer) or yourself?

+1 for the front bumper option. When deciding which route to go, could I propose that the focus is to produce the UPPER section in poly. We can then mount to OEM lower.
IMO this would speed up production and be easier to produce aswell as enhancing the OEM look, finish for the whole project.

Regards, Paul

Erick - can you please provide a status on all of the DF items I ordered from you a while back. Sent you an email but didn't get a response. Would also appreciate an update on any outstanding items still in the manufacturing process.

1. DF Rear Valence
2. DF Stacy's Side Skirts
3. DF CF Side Vents
4. DF CF Rear Window Garnish
5. DF NSX-R NA1 CF Hood
6. DF NSX-R NA1 CF Underhood Air Director
7. DF CF Rear License Plate Bezel

Last edited:
Okay Erick, it's been a couple days and I have still not recieved a list of items that you will ship even after sending you a PM and email requesting this information after your post above - not attempting to be a jerk here but if I don't get a response then I will be asking for a 100% refund. I ordered these parts over a month ago from you and have been informed by DF (to the best of their recollection) that you have not dropped an order this large during that time frame which makes me wonder if the parts have even been ordered not to mention where the couple thousand dollars went that I sent to you...

On another note, I would definitely not be posting this for everyone to read on NSX Prime since this is more or less a personal issue but it seems to be the only effective way to get a response from you at this time. Please let me know something by Monday the 1st of October, 2007 so that I am not forced to take further action of a negative nature -

It's upsetting that I will not have any of these parts on my NSX in time for NSXPO................:mad:

it's been a rough few months for downforce with the loss of important key employees, understaffed, overpromising, multiple projects etc...

finally something to look forward to.
just pulled the plug out and production parts are finally going to start.

please excuse the dust. this is just the plug used to make the mold.
final production will look much much nicer
102_7573_copy.jpg

102_7572_copy.jpg

102_7574_copy.jpg

102_7575_copy.jpg

i tried to get this project finished in 4 weeks from my initial post by cracking the whip, but sometimes it doesn't work out that way.
one of the more difficult projects. i can now understand why procar charges as much as they do.
more pics to come soon.

Erick, sent you a PM and email requesting status of the NSX-R hood and air duct and haven't recieve a response yet. I put a deposit down on these parts around 7-27-07. That would be over 6 months ago and still don't have the parts. Please give me a status with real ship date or refund the $200.00 deposit to me that I paid you and I will just go through SOS or DF direct.

Back