• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Downforce - Eurolight Headlight Coloring Kit

This is a headlight coloring kit that I have been selling for a while now. It works on Glass and Polycarbonate (Plastic) headlights. There is no sanding or scuffing needed, it just sticks to the surface. The coating is semi-permanent and can be removed with a special remover that is included in the kit. It does not harm the glass or plastic headlights. It will not change the color of your light projection to where it is illegal.

I might be going to the NSX meet tonight and can probably show or demo the product on the spot.

If you want to purchase it you can order it by calling in and order through Lily at 714-288-1630.

We have several colors available:
Light blue, Dark blue, Light Green, Dark Green, Violet, Light Tint Black

NSXPrime special for $35.00 + shipping or you can pickup to avoid shipping charges. This is a limited time offer.

I'll post some pictures up tomorrow.

Re: Downforce - Eurolight Headlight Coloring Kit!!!

i taken this is for the na2 chassis only with fixed headlights?

Re: Downforce - Eurolight Headlight Coloring Kit!

Interested in dark tint can you please post some pics?

Re: Downforce - Eurolight Headlight Coloring Kit!!!

i taken this is for the na2 chassis only with fixed headlights?

This will work for any car any polycarbonate plastic or glass the only difference is your headlights are mostly hidden but if you have them open and lights turned of it would show ??

we will try to get some pictures on today :biggrin:

Yeah, I'd like to see these pics. Sounds interesting for sure.

Pictures

Been busy with the NSX-R seats sorry.

This product works on both the glass NA1 headlights and also the NA2 fixed headlights. The cool thing about this product is that you won't get wrinkles and allows you to have an uniform coating, because it is not a headlight covering, it is also legally compliant on the federal level via CFR, FMVSS, NHTSA.

Works on foglights also.

You can see the product website at http://myeurolight.com or see the Video Demo Here

Here are some pictures below.

Light Blue - my favorite color

Tuan's NSX with - Deep Blue

mercedes-c300lg1.jpg

Light Green

mercedes-c300dg.jpg

Dark Green

eurolight-deepblue-comparo.jpg

This is a 6 series headlight before and after with the deep blue.

eurolight-tint-comparo.jpg

E-Class Headlight with the black.

Does this protect the lense from UV Rays? I noticed over time the poly lense gets cloudy and was wondering if this product might help.

This is a headlight coloring kit that I have been selling for a while now. It works on Glass and Polycarbonate (Plastic) headlights. There is no sanding or scuffing needed, it just sticks to the surface. The coating is semi-permanent and can be removed with a special remover that is included in the kit. It does not harm the glass or plastic headlights. It will not change the color of your light projection to where it is illegal.

I might be going to the NSX meet tonight and can probably show or demo the product on the spot.

If you want to purchase it you can order it by calling in and order through Lily at 714-288-1630.

We have several colors available:
Light blue, Dark blue, Light Green, Dark Green, Violet, Light Tint Black

NSXPrime special for $35.00 + shipping or you can pickup to avoid shipping charges. This is a limited time offer.

I'll post some pictures up tomorrow.

So is this considered the 'light black tint' on the "E-Class Headlight with the black" ? If so I will take one of the kits, how material is in the box? Is there only enough to do 2 headlights?

pm'd, no reply?

I need a couple of kits.

How exactly is this product applied?? I'm very interested in the "light black"

How exactly is this product applied?? I'm very interested in the "light black"

Check out the video posted above... seems interesting...

Well - I don't see anything and the video doesn't work for me in either WMP or Quicktime.

Works great for me using winamp or VLC player... sounds like you need the divx codec...

www.divx.com/divx

Works great for me using winamp or VLC player... sounds like you need the divx codec...

www.divx.com/divx

Christ - wouldn't it only make sense for a vendor to post a video in a universal format that demonstrates a product...

I'll deal with DivX and find a way to watch the video.

Christ - wouldn't it only make sense for a vendor to post a video in a universal format that demonstrates a product...

I'll deal with DivX and find a way to watch the video.

Divx is pretty much universal even though windows doesn't support it natively... divx has been around for 15+ years...

Divx is pretty much universal even though windows doesn't support it natively... divx has been around for 15+ years...

I know what DivX is - nevermind... you're missing my point.

I know what DivX is - nevermind... you're missing my point.

Not really... :rolleyes: I wasn't saying you didn't know what divx is... I was replying to the point you made about a vendor not using a widely acceptable video format which divx is. Which was my point. :)

Big_D: Yes this coating does help preserve the protective AR coating on the headlights. As long as the coating is on, it will prevent the AR layer from wearing out. The combination of strong soap (Basic PH), the sun and physical scrubbing every time you wash the headlights deteriorates the AR coating.

NSXCessive: Yes the E-Class light is the black tint. It was formulated to give you the darkest look without failing the federal motor vehicle safety guidelines.

DrVolkl: According to the box, only one car per kit. But I'm able to get like 3 - 4 NA1 NSXs from one kit. I also answered your PM.

HIJACKER: It is applied using a sponge! I know it's weird but the surface comes out smooth. There's a video attached, let me know if you can't see the video. I can put it on youtube or something. I used Divx because it gave the highest quality video and used the least amount of space. I'm not a video expert so that was what I found that worked.

keldon1: Great question! No you can't. It was specifically formulated to stick onto Glass and Polycarbonate. Lights such as side markers, taillights and turn signals are usually made of PMMA (acrylic) so it will not stick. I tried it out myself and it's a crap shoot. Some lights stuck and some just peeled off after 3-4 weeks.

Ordered! I'll post pics when I get it done. I'm not sure if I can do this on my NSX right away or not... I have the clear bra on the car and I think they did the headlights.

I have to look into how to get that stuff off.

I would like to see before/after on a 02+ NSX headlight. :)

Back