• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Downforce - Eurolight Headlight Coloring Kit

Re: Downforce - Eurolight Headlight Coloring Kit!

I would like to see before/after on a 02+ NSX headlight. :)

scroll up... the green NSX... the passenger side is done - driver side is OEM.

Here's another one, we played with Vance's.

lb-nsxvance.jpg

does it affect light output brightness?

does it affect light output brightness?

I believe the brochure says it doesn't... if it does it is really minimal, unlike putting tint over your lens.

I just did the lights on my Lexus GX470. The stock lights had a bit of a "green" tint to them and after I smoked them with the dark tint, they almost look blueish in certain light.

It's pretty cool.... very subtle, and you probably can't tell unless you park next to people who have stock rides, or just do one light as above. In my opinion, worth the $.

I'm going to do my NSX next.

bump! DrVolkl did you end up doing it? I'm interested in doing my P car :biggrin:

bump! DrVolkl did you end up doing it? I'm interested in doing my P car :biggrin:

I did it on my GX470. Came out pretty cool... never did it to the NSX. I have clear bra on the hood/headlights and I don't know if this stuff would work. For example, I tried the GX tail lamps and it didn't work at all... just peeled off and made a mess. Different plastic I guess.. (but I was warned that it may not work on the tails).

It's pretty subtle... if you didn't have your car next to a stock car, you'd never notice.

Probably the cheapest way to tint your lights... and it is reversible (for how long, I don't know)

Hi I need help removing this :(. I tried black on my genesis coupe 2010 and since it was my first time doing this, the result wasn't that good. From a good distance you can ignore the mistakes; however, up close you can see them. So now I ordered another kit but using the removal solution provided from previous kit, it wasn't enough to remove everything. I still have the white residues left and I'm guessing this is the primer that are still left. Since I could scratch it off with my finger nail, is it possible for me to use the wire brush for dish washing to try to rub it off while moist with wd40? or is that a bad idea.

Please help, the headlights right now have it all over :(

Since I could scratch it off with my finger nail, is it possible for me to use the wire brush for dish washing to try to rub it off while moist with wd40? or is that a bad idea.

Please help, the headlights right now have it all over :(

Wire Brush on your headlights??? I don't think that's a good idea. Have you tried Goo Gone?

Hmm I'm not sure if it will works, it's not sticky stuff or anything. Well it's not like I know what I'm talking about lol. Going to try using the dish washing sponge on the coarse side when I wash my car and see how it goes. If it doesn't work then I think I just need to open up my 2nd kit and use the remover from that one though I feel like it would be a waste :(. If that doesn't work then I'll just run to autoadvance and get the goo gone and try that lol. Just hoping that works.

But any other advises are greatly appreciated :)

Hmm I'm not sure if it will works, it's not sticky stuff or anything. Well it's not like I know what I'm talking about lol. Going to try using the dish washing sponge on the coarse side when I wash my car and see how it goes. If it doesn't work then I think I just need to open up my 2nd kit and use the remover from that one though I feel like it would be a waste :(. If that doesn't work then I'll just run to autoadvance and get the goo gone and try that lol. Just hoping that works.

But any other advises are greatly appreciated :)

http://www.myeurolight.com/

send them a email here

I did that before but keep getting return message saying that the recipient does not exist.

Yea I tried everything else and non work lol. I went and used the regular dish washing scrub and did got some small scratches but not noticeable until you literally stick ur eye to the light lol. Anyways, I finally removed it using the second remover from my other kit. This time I went doing it my own way... and to my surprise it work sevne better than the direction given... and I manage to have a less than half the bottle left of the remover lol. It seems the instruction given are not that great or just doesn't work for me. :biggrin:

I love this product and don't want to go tinting with film method since it doesn't look natural at all.

nsxpowered: do you only sell this as a kit package and not individual parts? (like remover/coating/primer etc...)

Yea I tried everything else and non work lol. I went and used the regular dish washing scrub and did got some small scratches but not noticeable until you literally stick ur eye to the light lol. Anyways, I finally removed it using the second remover from my other kit. This time I went doing it my own way... and to my surprise it work sevne better than the direction given... and I manage to have a less than half the bottle left of the remover lol. It seems the instruction given are not that great or just doesn't work for me. :biggrin:

I love this product and don't want to go tinting with film method since it doesn't look natural at all.

nsxpowered: do you only sell this as a kit package and not individual parts? (like remover/coating/primer etc...)

Care to share your method with others for future reference?

Care to share your method with others for future reference?
Sure! but the way I do it is pretty the same as the instructions. Soak the paper tower, leave on lens and put foil over to prevent drying for 20mins. After 20mins you use the piece of sponge (a good small piece is enough, I used total of half cut from the provided one), but I cut into smaller ones like 1/2 or 1/3 of the half cut.

The only diff thing I did is that I do it slowly, one area at a time. Soak the paper tower, put it on the area starting from one corning, after 20m move it down to next area and use the sponge soak with little remover and start scrubbing. I had a Hyundai Genesis Coupe and the headlights are pretty so I have to do 3-4 times on each lens, so it took me about 2-3hrs. The piece of sponge you use for each lens, even when it looks like you can use it anymore, just keep using it lol. By the time I got to my last spot on the first lens, it looks so tiny o.o.

However, if you want to get an extra remover or sponge, you can email them and request. I forgot the email somewhere but you can call the # given above and ask for the email. When I called them the rep said the techs are out in the field and would call me back. I didn't really expect a return call but to my surprise 2-3 days later I got it lol. Anyway, this is really is the best minor mod kit out there, much better than films. I think you can do this to the foglight too I believe, forgot to ask them last time -.-

Just curious - what would happen if you applied the light black tint to the taillights?? :)

Just curious - what would happen if you applied the light black tint to the taillights?? :)

It didn't work on my GX470... clouded them up pretty bad. It's a different plastic.

I think it was mentioned that you might be able to... honestly, I'd just buy the JDM version if that's what you're looking for... or do some overlays for the same price.

Back