• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Downforce Clean-Air HEPA System

Everyone who was on the list, even if they where on the Reserve List, are getting the old original quoted price as shown below.
Prices:
$400 for the FRP version.
$550 for the Carbon Fiber version.
NSX Prime special: $50 off for the first 20 buyers.

Anyone else who is not on either list must pay the new price.
10-29-2007 11:07
nsxpowered OFFICIAL RETAIL PRICING
FRP Front Cowl w/ R95 Activated Carbon $575.00
CF Front Cowl w/ R95 Activated Carbon $750.00

this is correct and current

Okay every one here is an update

1. FastraxTurbo - FRP PAID will ship out wed or monday26th next week
2. jsottile - CF (no wiper holes) PAID shipping out today =)
3. Bluethunder - FRP PAID short week sorry forgot about holidays monday26th
4. CANCEL - Will go to reserve list.
5. Fireballs2_NSX - Undecided
6. Omeganorm - FRP PAID mid next week
7. Juejaimen - FRP PAID try by wed 27th
8. Roenick - cf PAID will ship out tomorrow
9. NSX PTY - FRP PAID try by nov30th
10. Commander - CF PAID shipped out today =)
11. Carl Ramsey - FRP PAID try by nov 30th
12. SSMS2000 - CF PAID should be able to ship your wed
13. mmerical - CF should be able wed or till monday 26th need payment soon
14. 91nsx85crx - Undecided
15. Gary W - CF PAID 2 weeeks
16. USA1 - CF PAID 2 weeks
17. HondaArrArrr - CF PAID
18. Tamoske - CF
19. NSX_ooosh - FRP PAID
20. Viper Driver - CF PAID

Reserve list:

21. ARYNSX - CF
22. Like007 - CF
23. David NSX -CF
24. eddieNSX - FRP
25. FFFFanman - FRP
26. michl moto - CF
27. Racerxjling - CF
28. Cyan NSX - CF
29. NSX ROC - CF
30. zenkai - FRP
31. drmanny3 - CF
32. synergy004 - CF

Guys please make sure if you pay paypal to right down your screen name thanks any questions please let me know :biggrin:

Okay every one I have gone through the list and we are pretty caught up on the first 20 list .. if you have not received a pm or email with tracking numbers please let me know I want to make sure I get every one I am shipping out 2 more kits today so a few still have not received tracking numbers. :biggrin:
for all the guys on reserve list it is time to pay to get your orders going and any one else that is interested this is the time to order. any questions or concerns please let me know.

P.S. every one please use your screen name when ordering thanks a lot everyone. :smile:

No, not necessarily. I'm just a bit anal-retentive :rolleyes: I like to keep both inside-n-out clean. Wiping it down is sufficient.

Was cleaning under the stock cowl a recomendation when installling the filter or was it for piece of mind? Im guessing you didn't wash the underside of the stock cowl. Maybe just wiped it down?

Here is your first look of the finished product. It was worth the wait!:wink:
It really does look like a great piece, just a shame its not being made for RHD UK models ...

It looks very dark in color, almost like it has a dark resin, or a tinted topcoat
IIRC all DF products are now std tinted finish. I guess you could specify clearcoat to match other earlier parts.

regards,

We can make wiper arms as well, firstly I need to analyze and make sure the price is suitable at the consumer level. The arms defiantly needs to be done in prepreg because it will encounter a lot of stress. The wiper motor has a lot of torque and the inserts need to withstand that kind of force so it will not strip.

Can someone please update the list.....I would like to know the status of my order thanks.

Hello everyone,
As for the list we are nearly done and also started on the reserve list so
any one who still wants one and are on the res... list please pm me to put your's aside as SOS customers have ordered a lot of these if anyone has any questions please PM right away.. I would like to personally thank everyone for your business Have a great day :biggrin:

Well I installed the clean air /cowl last weekend. Problems -

1. If you wash the car with a power washer like I own the filter will get soaked to the point that water gets down into the fan assembly. This can't be good and sounds like an electrical problem about to happen when you turn the fan on in your car and hear it churning water... :mad:

2. Passenger windshield wiper has already put a scratch in the new cowl from being turned on to get water off the windshield - tried adjusting the cowl alignment thinking I did something wrong with no success - seems this area has been formed to high enabling the wiper arm to scratch the cowl as it pivots. :mad:

3. Minor complaint but non-the-less... no detailed install instructions with the exception of placing the plastic strips at both end of the filter - for a not so mechanical person they would never get the lower windshield garnish cover off without damaging it and the NSX repair manual doesn't show how to remove it. I'm sure this part isn't cheap... (Don't hold me to this I may have missed it in the manual, but I did look pretty hard through it; irregardless though some people may not have an NSX repair manual available) :mad:

What can we do to fix these issues - I now have a properly installed filter cowl with a half moon wiper blade arm scratch in it... I would also suggest some sort of cover for the filter, anyone caught in a heavy rain or washing their vehicle with a power washer or possibly even a water hose will flood out the blower assembly housing. The water run off from the windshield just can't flow around the cowl before flooding into the filter housing. I would think that part alone, the blower motor housing and electric blower, would be hundreds if not close to a thousand for repair/replacement....

At this point I am going to remove this item from my vehicle this weekend...

Product looks outstanding but needs more engineering for water runoff control and wiper blade clearances.... I will post pictures of my install/removal this weekend when I return home...

Back