Don't Hate!!!

BD

Legendary Member
sc013cc374.jpg

I am hating because they labeled it NSX. They should call it DSD, Different Sports Direction. The seats looks like pooh, but the engine bay looks beast. I'm sure the interior will be gorgeous sans the seats. The MR NSX looks like it has more trunk space than this current model. Otherwise, looks like a nice competitor for the FR luxury GT league. The SLR, SLK65, California, M6, DB9, Viper, Corvette, GT500 and many other 400 HP+ FR must be trembling now.

Last edited:
I am hating because they labeled it NSX. They should call it DSD, Different Sports Direction. The seats looks like pooh, but the engine bay looks beast. I'm sure the interior will be gorgeous sans the seats. The MR NSX looks like it has more trunk space than this current model. Otherwise, looks like a nice competitor for the FR luxury GT league. The SLR, SLK65, California, M6, DB9, Viper, Corvette, GT500 and many other 400 HP+ FR must be trembling now.

No, it says, NSX "replacement/successor."

Seek, you shall find!!!:biggrin:

Last edited:
Just looking at the thin [carbon fiber?] deep seats with the very aggressive side bolsters and lower back vents gives one a little glimpse of this car's performance. I do not know how accurate the rendering is but the big V10 is clearly placed well behind the front axle making this a proper front mid engine car. Add a sophisticated SH-AWD set up and you have got yourself a real to goodness super car. Light of weight, heavy on the power and awesome in the twisties.:biggrin:

Well HONDA, let's bring the beast out of the cage already:eek:

Last edited:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• whitasc.jpg
    whitasc.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 1,610
  • blkasc.jpg
    blkasc.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 1,588
  • gtasc copy.jpg
    gtasc copy.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 1,583
No hate coming from me.

I don't like the FR set up to begin with so there is no interest or hate. :biggrin:

I think it looks pretty good, but should compete with the z06 at the $75K range based on what I see.

I think it looks pretty good, but should compete with the z06 at the $75K range based on what I see.

I think this car will do better than ZR1. Will have a slightly better pricing, but you get the upper hand on the design, material and workmanship.

I don't know... lately I think the car is growing on people and is generating a big buzz. I've been looking through youtube comments on the upcoming NSX replacement and if you sift through it all, it seems everyone is excited and "like" the shape of the car. They like the fact that the car has such a intimidating exhaust note which I agree this car sounds amazing and although different looking than the original NSX the design shape is looking promising. I hope they unveil this car design soon.... I'm excited to see the end product.

I think it will be a standard 2 seats GT. Like the SLR vision.

I am curious to see if they are going to make an open top version. In fact, if they are smart about this one, they should have the open top version short after the coupe is released to generate immediate interest.

doesn't look special...who cares how fast it is...reminds me of the next gen Tiburon

doesn't look special...who cares how fast it is...reminds me of the next gen Tiburon

I'm glad you're on the boat for "look" only department. I guess all those GTR guys are nuts:biggrin:

The sharp lines in this drawing reminds me of Cadillac's currrent trend. I personally like the headlight/front treatment. Concerning the third pic, I didn't know they decided to put an engine in the rear too? Lol

Headslights from a R8? But no they wouldn't copy other cars...*cough*350Z/GTR/Supra*cough*.

The scoop is to cool your ice cream. There was a complaint that the old NSX couldn't hold ice cream in the rear for very long so they added cooling to this version. It's also good for ventilating the tied up people you have in the trunk.

A friendly reminder::wink:
poster-ferrari308sideview.jpg

P008Web.jpg

NSX
NSX_side_StopTech.JPG

06.jpg

sMG_2671.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations on getting the lovely Advanced Sports Car Concept ASCC. :frown:
www.acura.com --> future vehicles

Honda didn't listen. I still favor the HSC concept.

Although this is my first posting, I've been watching the progress of the next NSX for a long time. Honda deserves to lose $ on this one. There are too many nicer looking cars these days. Power is not everything.

HATE

Pics of my car, motorcycle, and go kart are in my profile's photo album.

Last edited:
Headslights from a R8? But no they wouldn't copy other cars...*cough*350Z/GTR/Supra*cough*.

The scoop is to cool your ice cream. There was a complaint that the old NSX couldn't hold ice cream in the rear for very long so they added cooling to this version. It's also good for ventilating the tied up people you have in the trunk.

Ah, I see. The midgets or little kids in the trunk need air to live long enough to be transported to their new home.

Anyways, can I have some of the drugs that you and Vance are taking? R8 headlights do not look like the ball and wedge style (I shall call it the comet tail healights) this Acura concept is boasting. The 308 and 328 are radically different from the NSX. The only thing they have in common are the MR layout and targa options. Overall shape and details are totally different. You would have had a better chance saying that a C5 Vette is a backwards NSX in terms of details and form. Your Camaro and Estoque comparison was way off too. They both had sharp lines down the middle? That's about all they had in common. You must be doing these comparisons just to be funny

It's a nice looking car but it's not the visual standout that the old NSX is.
I doubt you'll have people gawking at the car at traffic lights 5 years after it's released.

Back