Dont Forget SAT. AUG 20th Who's Coming??

Hi Guys & Gals;
I expect to see alot of NSX's at the Otis' MA - Mt Greylock Run Please
post a RSVP Response on this thread - I hope everyone that can Make it - will show I have planed to eat out at a resturant in the Pittsfield Area and
after that maybe return for pictures on the back lawn of the lake house..
We will leave the cottage at 10;30 sharp for MT.GREYLOCK at 11:30/noon..
Have a sunny day on order.. 314 Kibbee Rd E. Otis MA at Otis Resivoir
PH 860-677-0190 / SAT 20th is 413-269-2868

Regards - Clem & lori Beauchemin - A Good Time Will Be Had.. :smile: :smile:

Absolutely. Masha and I. I was hoping you would post a reminder with all these other events posting. Looking forward to a beautiful sunny day in Otis/Greylock :biggrin:
Larry -- Just talked to JR, and my new lip will be here this weekend and fully installed for Clem's event. I couldn't attend another event and see you without a new one installed. I would be rightfully chastised.

Jesse

Wish I could make it Clem, but that Saturday is the last night of my show. They just can't do without my famous washboard playing. Hope everybody has a great time!

Don

saturday's are my money day's $$$ :biggrin:

I will be meeting Peter and the Lovely Sylvia at his office at 7:30 am on Saturday. We will be passing by the 684 rest stop north of Exit 8 by 7:45. Please confirm if anyone wants to meet us at either of those locations.

Doubt I can make it. I have surprise party for a employee's 50th B'day I need to attend.
Maybe I can come but I'll have to cut out by 1-1:30.

Hey Bob,

I am going to try to make it to the rest stop just after exit 8 by 7:45 to meet you guys.

RSO 34 said:
I will be meeting Peter and the Lovely Sylvia at his office at 7:30 am on Saturday. We will be passing by the 684 rest stop north of Exit 8 by 7:45. Please confirm if anyone wants to meet us at either of those locations.

Well Gang;

we are a go for the MT GREYLOCK RUN # 2 for tomarrow we have cars coming from as far away as PA, NH, Tiger from the boston area, NJ willbe
represented (resented??) with a YELLOW car , Oh and NY will be in there with
a couple of Black cars & a Yellow car, CT w/ a Silver car & Arrest Me Red car
Shold be a fun Day.. Oh JOE L. That leaving at 1;00 pm will work If you can
come up We will Pack You some snacks for the trip home.. down RT 7 / or the Famed T. Parkway for you to get back to Porkkippse.
BAILEY ARE YOU IN???????????????/ Email me about the a/c repair tomarrow??
Will be exciting to see every one.. Thought maybe we would do the
Back Lawn Photo's in the AM than everyone who shows will be included in case they run in different directions after GREYLOCK/ or lunch

See in AM Clem & Lori :smile: :smile:

Excellent job again, Clem and Lori. I saw the sun about 20 mintues after we departed. Had to smile. Minus the weather, everything was great. Good to see everyone. Next event -- Phoenix.
Jesse

Another saturday event I had to miss. Hope someone posts some photos!

See you all in Phoenix!

Back