Does anyone know about this vehicle? JH4NA21611T000041

Re: Does anyone know about this vehicle?

01a4man said:
Does it sound like a good deal? Been looking for this color combo for a long while now and am thinking about going ahead with it. Please let me know what you guys think. Thanks in advance.
You forgot to tell us which vehicle. :wink:

Sorry forgot about that.

Good Price:rolleyes: Ive got a yellow 04 with 7k for $9000 more:confused: :biggrin:

I looked at it the other day and it is clean. The only things I saw that I didn’t like were: the rear bumper doesn't seem to fit perfectly where it meets the rear quarters (I’m very picky) and there is a very minor 1-2" scratch on the front bumper on the driver side. I may have over analyzed the rear bumper when I looked, but it doesn't seem like a perfect factory fit. It is very hard to see in the pictures. Both rear quarters did have their VIN tags though. The last thing I didn't like was the fact that the wheel center caps don't have the wheel manufacturers’ logo. It looks like someone intentionally removed them which is not a big deal. This is just my nit picky 2 cents. If you are going to buy get a PPI.
Hope this helps,
Chris

Thanks for the info Chris. Do you think the scratch could be buffed out or will it need paint work? I am also wondering about the rear bumper you described. I am still interested in the car but, am wondering if I should wait to find something else with out these defects.

QWKSLVR said:
Before you act on that one, did you see this one that Charley has for sale? He's local in N. VA, his car is SWEET! It literally looks brand new & the interior mods are subtle and in very good taste. It's at least worth checking out since it is the color combo you are looking for.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64043

Thanks for in the info qwkslver. I have spoken to Charley already. 98 is a little older than I want to go. The car sounds like it is in excellent condition.

That car looks great! I am not crazy about the wheels, but that is a personal (and easily fixed) item, and it needs to be lowered (like they all do, in my opinion) but overall a great looking car!

Back