Did you drive your NSX today?

Haven't touch my NSX for 3 weeks already. I wish i could drive it everyday, but the weather of NYC sux for now. Its so dirty here after snow, and the horrible part are those snow salt...:mad:

I drove the my red NSX to work, then came home for lunch because I missed the ctsc in the black NSX, washed it and drove it the rest of the day. Then tonight I drove mine and my brother drove his NSX and we dropped it of to get the timing belt done. We got several thumbs up and waves. Then we looked at Alcantra samples for his interior....NSX's had a big part of the day, and now I'm on NSXPRIME! I hope my wife does not read this, she will think I'm obsessed.

finally took it out for a spin tonight. it has only been a week or so and i've missed driving the x so bad! forecast predicts rain for the next 2-3 day, glad i got it out of my system today.

to mattd:

"I hope my wife does not read this, she will think I'm obsessed."

Now that was funny! BTW - she already knows that you are obsessed!

~~~~~~~~~~

Thanx to all who wrote in on this thread. Snow is almost gone in The 'Nati, so hopefully we'll be on the road soon!

That would be a YES!

In fact it is the second time this week!

The time before that was 16 months ago! Can anybody beat that one? Wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Just glad to be home!

Brad

Welcome back Old...I just looked at mine in the garage..started her up...then shut her off:frown: The streets here are full of gravel...they will not clean the streets for another 2 months:eek: Just about enough time to get the passanger side window regulator fixed...lol.

Dam:cool:

Weathers perfect to drive the Nsx, but I dont usually drive the Nsx on a weekday unless im going out with the girlfriend to eat, or some social event.

Ill be driving it this weekend though ! :wink:

Hey OLDMNSX Brad - WELCOME HOME! Thank you, thank you, thank you for your service! BTW - nice avatar!
~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, 3/9/2007

The weather has changed dramatically in The 'Nati with temperatures soaring up above 60 today! The roads still have salt residue, but we're expecting rain tomorrow which should clean things up.

I did wash my NSX this past Monday while temperatures were still freezing but the sun was out. Got a bit of ice under the wing before I got there with the towels, but the rest dried w/out ice build-up. Got to drive her a bit and really enjoyed it! I am sooo ready for good weather!

Cetro993 and myself were lucky enough to take a drive up the Angeles Crest today, but his NSX had a cold, so he "had" to bring the turbo out today. This is for all our friends on the east coast who have put their NSX's to sleep.
DSC01091.jpg

Last edited:
Back