Did you drive your NSX today?

Absolutely, It was a very warm and sunny day in so cal! I just finished detailing my interior and went on a nice drive.

It was in the 80's again today so I decided to take her out for a spin. Couldn't resist the summer weather hehehe..Here's some pics.
8153CIMG3140.JPG

8153NSX-med.JPG

8153CIMG3070-med.JPG

Last edited:
I drove it for the 1st time in 3-4 days for about 30 minutes. It made me realize just how much more of a car it is over my Accord (although it's a great car), and why I purchased the NSX in the 1st place. After exactly 2 months of ownership, I no longer have buyer's remorse and wish that I could purchase another one!

I'm in Wisconsin, but I drove it home (from the heated garage at work) yesterday. I avoided all the slushy saltwater puddles as much as I could. I guess I'll have to do another major car washing soon!

The NSX really is a nice car. If you have the means, I highly suggest picking one up:biggrin:

Okay, I know this is a bit silly ... but I want to know if you were able to drive your NSX today?

You'll see from the attached picture that I was not able to take mine out for a drive today. I guess that is why they call this Nasty 'Nati!

I envy those of you in the warmer weather states. I hope that you can enjoy your NSX today on an actual road!

That is a really cool picture!! Very peaceful looking. Where do you live? (I do not know for sure where "the Nati'" is.) If you have a larger version of that picture I would love to have it, please.

To answer your question, yes, I drove the NSX today. Zipped through the snow pretty well with its LM-22 shoes on, actually. Ended up playing in some unplowed snow drifting around with a friend in his all-wheel drive Diablo 6.0 too...now THAT was a sight. :biggrin:

Hi,

here in Portugal we don't have extreme weather, rarely snows... it's a moderate climate....

i daily drive my NSX...it's been 1 year and 5 months and i've done 25000 milles with it...

not a day without :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: all over my face :wink:

Yup, I drove my NSX to breakfast this morning and then to the grocery. Later this afternoon, I drove it to the beer store.

Tomorrow I will drive it ... somewhere! :D

Okay, I know this is a bit silly ... but I want to know if you were able to drive your NSX today?

You'll see from the attached picture that I was not able to take mine out for a drive today. I guess that is why they call this Nasty 'Nati!

I envy those of you in the warmer weather states. I hope that you can enjoy your NSX today on an actual road!

Terriffic picture... love the contrast of the wintery scene and that great old garage with the back of the bright Red NSX showing. Outstanding!!

Mine's put away for the winter too, here in New England, but the scene isn't near as good as yours. Praying for an early spring!

-Wick

'The 'Nati' = Cincinnati, Ohio

I don't know how to add it within this message 'big' like some of you do, so if you want to see it larger just go to my website: www.homestead.com/collegefair/cyberdub.html

Thanx for all the responses ... glad so many of you live in the warm...

Attachments

• nsx_in_snow_2_2007_web.jpg
    nsx_in_snow_2_2007_web.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 83
Yep, just got home, beat the shit out of if :smile:

First autox of the year, took first in class with the new car stock. It was a good day. Out timed a few vetts, 3 new 300z one W/ an SC, BBK and suspension, and 2 S2000s one with suspension +mods, Rx8s, WRX, STI....

One guy with an older Rx7 was fast :eek:

But lots of people thought I was in a drifting competition. I left lots of rubber in that parking lot.........can you say LOOSE...

Yes, all day. 68 degrees here near NASA in the Cocoa Beach FL area.

68 degrees??? It's like 55 in Miami and windy. The way people are bundled up, you'd think it was Alaska. :cool:

My first day off in a month, and I spent it putting 125 miles on Alicia. All the vacation I need...:smile: Wish there were more cruises down here though - too many stoplights and straight roads.

Drove her like I stole her all weekend. The high 50's low 60's weather is a pleasant change. :biggrin:

Sorry about your weather :redface: , Drove back from St. Petersburg to Orlando about 130 miles perfect weather clear and 55 degrees actually cold for Florida :wink:

Drove the NSX yesterday..first time in a month or so...not because of bad weather but just cause the car only gets about 5k miles per year...(it's hard to take two kids to school in it):wink:

It was nice..but after driving so many with boost I am thinking bad thoughts:redface:

It was nice..but after driving so many with boost I am thinking bad thoughts:redface:

Haha that's too funny. Mike Alcan (MCA Motorsports) is the local NSX God here in So Florida. He has driven mine a few times, with me as a passenger, and I can tell he's pretty bored with it since he works on so many FI NSXs and Integras. At least you get the "labor discount" on that new CTSC you've been eyeing! :biggrin: :tongue:

I feel ya...cincinnati has been in a deep freeze for weeks now. Consequently, I haven't driven mine for about as long. Last night when I was talking with my Dad he was talking about the nice weather he's having in San Jose....wish I was there I'm sick of these temperatures.

i drive mine every day its a car...

The weather in Calgary is great...due to the chinook...but there are too many damn rocks everywhere!!! Have to wait till they clean the streets off before I can take her out.:cool:

Back