Did you drive your NSX today?

Okay, I know this is a bit silly ... but I want to know if you were able to drive your NSX today?

You'll see from the attached picture that I was not able to take mine out for a drive today. I guess that is why they call this Nasty 'Nati!

I envy those of you in the warmer weather states. I hope that you can enjoy your NSX today on an actual road!

Attachments

• NSX_in_snow_2_2007_far_web.JPG
    NSX_in_snow_2_2007_far_web.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 281
Minnesota weather isn't that bad this winter but it is really cold here and I have been warming my up every day. Since it is dry and sunny out, I drove my a half mile to the gas station and filled her up to the top. It is awsome feeling to be able to drive her during winter month. I feel pity for her to sit in the cold garage. My next house I will have heated garage for her.:biggrin:

First time in exactly two months. Had to call AAA to jump the battery, they drove about 50 miles.

Of course I was in Africa (Tanzania) for three weeks of the two months, but i hear in Denver I wouldn't have been driving it anyway.

Okay, I know this is a bit silly ... but I want to know if you were able to drive your NSX today?

You'll see from the attached picture that I was not able to take mine out for a drive today. I guess that is why they call this Nasty 'Nati!

I envy those of you in the warmer weather states. I hope that you can enjoy your NSX today on an actual road!

you're lucky you're not in NY.... that garage probably woud've collapsed :wink:

just took mine out for a car wash, San Jose California weather is beautiful today 75-80. Moving here from NYC last year.. this is definitely the warmest winter I've ever had. :biggrin:

took the roof panel off, gassed her up, and drove her down to Carlsbad for lunch with a buddy. Traffic on the way down blew ass but the drive around Carlsbad, Oceanside and back up was worth it.

Now the car is filthy (why did I buy a black NSX?:smile: ) but I think we'll take it for dinner too.

93 degree today in sunny S Cal. Drove my car around before hitting my store. Wonderful day.

I'm also in LA, and took advantage of the great weather to go to the mall then wash and wax my NSX.

I'll take this opportunity to post the first pictures of my car. Sorry for the poor quality. Not a great photographer and ran out of light.

Attachments

• Picture 017s.jpg
    Picture 017s.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 145
  • Picture 030s.jpg
    Picture 030s.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 111
  • Picture 021s.jpg
    Picture 021s.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 125
drove my on friday (yesterday). It was Hot out. but it was a good day like every day in Southern Cali. :biggrin: I <3 LA

drove it yesterday.... ran into garry for quick meet and chat.... then also drove it today with top off in near perfect summer weather.... :smile:

I don't know how your wives are, but Alicia sure gets cranky if I don't get on 'er at least once a day! She really wants to be driven hard, daily! And when she looks at me with the doe-eyed fixed headlights, my heart melts, so I'd feel really ashamed to let her down. :smile:

Drove mine yesterday from San Francisco to Sacramento, weather was fantastic !! Its now in the shop having some goodies fitted to the engine ...

Back