• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

DF under the hood air duct, almost ready

Can anyone at DF post a price since it's not on the DF or SOS website? Also Vance mentioned he saw five at DF and we know 03Raw has one so are there four left?

wow that looks great good job. :biggrin:
again once we do our hardware your more than welcome to get it for free :smile:

Looks like "Dyson Dual Cyclone vacuum technology" :biggrin:

Make a kit to angle the Rad like Shad (Driving Ambitions) and others mentioned have done and run an NSX-R under tray.

thats part of something I am working on as well. since its so visible :biggrin:

Any other suggestions or comments please free to give your 2 cents. I always welcome others opinions :biggrin:

Whatever happened to this duct?

Ask Sam at DF.

Last time I talked to him they were trying to figure out the mounting hardware.:rolleyes:

I had no problem making a bracket attached to the spare tire holder:wink: see post #50.

I think a duct and possibly the under belly pan are critical if you are running an R type hood. I have noticed my DF hood most certainly flutters and flexes at 80+ MPH and I really noticed it on the track. There is quite a bit of turbulance going on in there if you don't have the whole setup. I am not sure how many R hood guys realize this. Its a small flutter/flex, but its there and that can't be good long term. I wonder if there were some production issues with this? Have you had any problems at all and have you ran your car at speed?

IMO...the duct reduces the turbulance under the hood. I haven't driven above 90 with the duct, but the hood was fine at 90.:smile:

Whatever happened to this duct?

Everything stopped so they could work on those super sweet NSX-R seats

I think a duct and possibly the under belly pan are critical if you are running an R type hood. I have noticed my DF hood most certainly flutters and flexes at 80+ MPH and I really noticed it on the track. There is quite a bit of turbulance going on in there if you don't have the whole setup. I am not sure how many R hood guys realize this. Its a small flutter/flex, but its there and that can't be good long term. I wonder if there were some production issues with this? Have you had any problems at all and have you ran your car at speed?

Hmm I don't have the DF hood ,but mine is CF and even when I don't run with the bucket I haven't and flexing or flutters. I've been doing triple digits at several track events for the last two plus that I've had mine with no problem. Maybe see if you can have your hood latch pulled lower to tighten things up perhaps.

IMO...the duct reduces the turbulance under the hood. :

That's what I noticed as well.

Dave do you have all the underbody supporting mods as well?

Dave do you have all the underbody supporting mods as well?

I don't have squat. I need to complete this setup. Lets not hijack the thread I will PM you.

Back