delete

Hey, it would be perfect for you, Steveny. You could use it as a car cover --for the guy who wants to protect his ride but look at it all the time, too!:biggrin:

Hey, it would be perfect for you, Steveny. You could use it as a car cover --for the guy who wants to protect his ride but look at it all the time, too!:biggrin:

I could sell the f car and buy a camery, put the cover over it and drive around like that. Cause thats how we roll.

It would probably look better than the Yellow ENZO.

l_e70669098c7d8f405863917d84fc24b2.gif

l_559a0d27a13ab872d4f40f8fbc8a4b9c.gif

l_c46bb95a21c9bf425153f0909f43e5d8.gif

l_74ebca6c0eab1641023256f02ce7872c.gif

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 0ffail copy.jpg
    0ffail copy.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 272
  • banana copy.jpg
    banana copy.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 278
  • bj copy.jpg
    bj copy.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 268
  • cocktailfail copy.jpg
    cocktailfail copy.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 278
  • eggsfail copy.jpg
    eggsfail copy.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 279
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• handifail copy.jpg
    handifail copy.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 278
  • handjob copy.jpg
    handjob copy.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 273
  • hon copy.jpg
    hon copy.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 270
  • ladder copy.jpg
    ladder copy.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 271
  • movingfail copy.jpg
    movingfail copy.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 271
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• parksafe copy.jpg
    parksafe copy.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 282
  • sirfail copy.jpg
    sirfail copy.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 272
  • strip copy.jpg
    strip copy.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 281
  • Stripper copy.jpg
    Stripper copy.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 277
  • ticket copy.jpg
    ticket copy.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 273
a_burrito_baby.jpg

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_mUCYZ-8vHo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_mUCYZ-8vHo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

keeping life in perspective

A father passing by his son's bedroom was astonished to see that his bed was nicely made and everything was picked up.

Then he saw an envelope, propped up prominently on the pillow that was addressed to 'Dad.'

With the worst premonition he opened the envelope with trembling hands and read the letter.

Dear Dad:

It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elope with my new girlfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with mom, and you.
I have been finding real passion with Karen, and she is so nice. But I knew you would not approve of her because of all her piercing, tattoos, tight motorcycle clothes and the fact that she is much older than I am. But it's not only the passion...Dad she's pregnant.
Karen said that we will be very happy. She owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter.
We share a dream of having many more children. Karen has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone. We'll be growing it for ourselves and trading it with the other people that live nearby for cocaine and ecstasy. In the meantime we will pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so Karen can get better.

She deserves it.

Don't worry Dad. I'm 15 and I know how to take care of myself. Someday I'm sure that we will be back to visit so that you can get to
know your grandchildren.

Love, Your Son John

PS. Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at Tommy's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than a report card that's in my center desk drawer.

I love you.

Back