• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dali Racing.

Why does MJ not come on the forum to respond to these allegations? I would think it impossible that he would not know about it, as this has to be the biggest meeting/discussion area of MSX owners, and therefore the place he would seem to get most referral business from, yet he has not posted anything about these "problems". :confused: :confused:

Shumdit said:
Why does MJ not come on the forum to respond to these allegations? I would think it impossible that he would not know about it, as this has to be the biggest meeting/discussion area of MSX owners, and therefore the place he would seem to get most referral business from, yet he has not posted anything about these "problems". :confused: :confused:
His silence is one of the biggest indicators of the kind of rip-off vendor he is reported to be.

If I remember this post was started by a fellow "RobFenn" claiming MJ had ripped him off.

The problem is based upon a follow up posting, his item eventually arrived.
Then the orginal poster, "RobFenn" simply deletes his post instead of owning up to his error.

In this case I think the original poster should be the one being questioned, but as usual this turns into a rip Dali thread. Even when he delivers.

It has all been said before, get a new hobby, lol.

It seems though that many others here have chimed in with similar problems, and so how do we know that MJ did not read ROBFENN's original post and correct it in an attempt to end the problem (which might have been why the original poster deleted his thread, since MJ may have requested it, as a gesture for his action on the issue), but then MJ may have given up on putting out the fire when the large number of similar problems arose in the thread. Just a theory. Mind you, I am not a customer of MJ, so I have no personal beef with him, but this thread has made me reconsider a few purchases I was looking into from Dali.

Just one question: how many NSX owners have to get ripped off, and how many have to complain about lack of service / product from a vendor before you consider a vendor to be shady?

I don't know Dali, but I know many people who have been ripped off by Dali. If Dali is an upstanding vendor, why doesn't he make right??? There is even a sad story about an NSX owner who died in Europe and Dali still won't make good on a refund or delivery of the product this guy purchased when he was alive... :eek:

SOS and other honest, up-standing vendors are the standard which I go by. The contrast is night and day between these great vendors and Dali.

Is Dali ok just because he didn't rip you off??

Frankly, I'm interested to see if Dali is going to try to show up at NSXPO 2005 next year. I know lots of angry NSX owners who want a word or two with him.

RichH said:
If I remember this post was started by a fellow "RobFenn" claiming MJ had ripped him off.

The problem is based upon a follow up posting, his item eventually arrived.
Then the orginal poster, "RobFenn" simply deletes his post instead of owning up to his error.

In this case I think the original poster should be the one being questioned, but as usual this turns into a rip Dali thread. Even when he delivers.

It has all been said before, get a new hobby, lol.

Here is my question (as someone who works in a very similar area as Dali, although not in automotive): If there were others who offered the same products at similar prices (SOS or SWR?, I am not sure if the have the same prices/products as Dali) why would Dali even exist? It must be that Dali offers better prices or items no one else carries.

Last edited:
NsXMas said:
Just one question: how many NSX owners have to get ripped off, and how many have to complain about lack of service / product from a vendor before you consider a vendor to be shady?

I don't know Dali, but I know many people who have been ripped off by Dali. If Dali is an upstanding vendor, why doesn't he make right??? There is even a sad story about an NSX owner who died in Europe and Dali still won't make good on a refund or delivery of the product this guy purchased when he was alive... :eek:

SOS and other honest, up-standing vendors are the standard which I go by. The contrast is night and day between these great vendors and Dali.

Is Dali ok just because he didn't rip you off??

Frankly, I'm interested to see if Dali is going to try to show up at NSXPO 2005 next year. I know lots of angry NSX owners who want a word or two with him.

Blah, Blah, Blah, why don't you just link everyone to one of the other Dali threads that exist. Why repeat the Same things over and over.

Maybe this is your crusade, but it is very old stuff. You must have way too much time on your hands. Get a Lawyer! What are you accomplishing!

Have a nice weekend. I am not going to waste my weekend ...

RichH said:
Blah, Blah, Blah, why don't you just link everyone to one of the other Dali threads that exist. Why repeat the Same things over and over.

Maybe this is your crusade, but it is very old stuff. You must have way too much time on your hands. Get a Lawyer! What are you accomplishing!

WOW Rich!

Well, I think something is being accomplished.
New people like myself are getting the message of "Buyer beware" when dealing with Dali.

Thanks I will have a great weekend. :biggrin:

RichH said:

Yeah Rich, have a nice weekend too. Looks like you like to accomplish NOTHING too and have too much time in your hands just like everybody else by repeating yourself all the time. :rolleyes:
Steve

I had just ordered 10 pack oil filters from MJ last Tuesday and got confirmation letter and tracking # for my order the next day. I then received my goods 3 days later. I guess I've been one of the lucky ones, because I've never had a problem with MJ.
:confused:

RichH said:

I am having a great weekend :D

Too bad it's raining outside and I can't take my NSX out just yet.

I'm enjoying helping others not get ripped off by a vendor, and if you want to call it crusade, I'm honored. :)

Enjoy your weekend, and don't expect ANYONE to feel sorry for you if you get ripped off by anyone. :rolleyes:

RichH said:
Very Mature! :biggrin: Now go back to complaining about Dali!
What exactly is your problem with people trying to help each other to avoid getting ripped off?

We get the message - you love Dali!

Why do you want to shut others up?? You didn't answer a single one of my questions directed to you. So if you won't engage in a mature conversation, please shut up.

I have nothing against you, except your tired repetitive rants. Please, stop acting so immature, ok?

Back