• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Dali Racing

I have recently purchased a few items from Dali over the last few months. My experience has been excellent. I got return emails and he answered EVERY question i asked. Recently bought test pipes and they were a tad off, he fixed everything, and keep me posted on the progress. MY experience wit Mark and Daliracing have been excellent over the years.:biggrin:

Yikes, I ordered last friday some stuff and i thought i'd be installing it this weekend :( .. me sad ... no reply to emails either, yet, I bought from him before with no issues ... I hope I can get my parts early next week, no NSX for me this weekend .. *tears

I ordered a engine cover, paid for it, got the automated reply and then nothing. I emailed numerous times just to find out if in fact he had it in stock and to get a shipping price (even wrote to him nicely). Nothing. I ended up having to get Paypal to get my money. I've seen the posts from the few who say they've never had a problem and I can tell them to count themselves very lucky. If you have a problem, want shipping information, want to talk to a human, or have any kind of trouble, then you should forget it and start a claims against the guy. This was the last time I will TRY and do business with the guy. He doesn't own a business he runs a fan club (with few members). :mad:

John

I just made a purchase last month, from the guys, they email and sent shipping information, I had no problems. Are you sure their not on vacation? I would hope someone would still be able to return phone calls and emails. :cool:

Positive response from Dali in my experience. Purchased via internet on Sunday night (9/17) and received this Wednesday 9/21. All items were in stock per his website and I got them quickly. He sent e-mail to me on Monday indicating they shipped. No issues

I've been ordering from Mark at Dali for years and have never had a problem.

Because I'm in Canada, I usually will find what I need, and email him directly for the total with shipping and he'll send a Paypal invoice to me. Items normally will ship within a day and I get it along with tracking info in a timely manner.

Maybe the best advice I can give is not use the shopping cart forms in the website but message him directly for costs and stock availability.

I ordered and received the Flexite hatch and scoop promptly. He kept me informed and answered all my questions right away. I have been having delays due to the install people and my own work load. I had the tint cut close on the glass the removed the glass. The hatch fits pretty well but we are going to install some beading/seals around the outside edge even though the instructions state it is not required.

We will take pictures of the install and post. Being we have an auto show at the shop on the 14th of April, 2012, I need to get going.

Excellent service from Mark @ Dali Racing

Time and time again I have ordered from Mark and it's always been a good experience. Always responds to emails and ships very fast. I bought a Zanardi knob and it got here in less than 3 days!

I too ordered a coolant tank and some other stuff. He sent the other stuff but the coolant tank is still outstanding. He did reply about 6 weeks ago that they were at the polishers and he was on a weeks vacation so I would assume that they would be shipping soon.

I have ordered four different times with Dali. It was 50 /50. Two orders showed up correct the other two were inncorrect. I attempted to contact his company through e-mail and no response. I finally gave up after months of e-mails. I would give him a rating of 1 on a scale of 1 to 10 for response and customer service.

I have been told to try ordering COD.

:frown:

I have yet to order from Dali although I've tried twice for a simple cup holder. the website indicating in stock. Even an all caps message saying their back in was posted specifically for the holder. I got nada both times, I got an instant bounce back refund twice. When I inquired as to when they will be in stock I was ignored, I don't know, it wasn't a big money order, but still. From the above posts, previous threads, and this experience it seems like Dali does not put forth 100% effort to ensure customer satisfaction. Oh well...

It's quite simple;

Green pills you will get your order
Yellow pills maybe but not likely
Red pills not a fookin chance in hell

I first ordered off Mark in 2003 after owning my car for about 5-6yrs he was beyond helpful as i had lots of questions about what to do since no one down here knew anything about modding the NSX they all thought i was nuts modding this car, i thought the guy was cool to deal with, answering all my nooby questions and selling me lots of gear fast and efficiently i thought he deserved the NSX GOD logo he was that helpful, Green Pills.

For the last couple of times i have tried to order i have had no response, some response, silence and finally requested my money back i must have got him on a Yellow or maybe Red pill day.
I have no idea what got up his arse over selling me stuff but something went wrong hell i even sent him emails saying whatever i did i apologise for it, nothing.....
In fact the last time i bought something off Mark he was super helpful (an enlarged oil pan) and when i got it he emailed me saying dont use it his guy stuffed it up he will send me another to replace it which he did within a week so once again great service all i had to do was send mine back to him which i did when his new one arrived but then he must have taken his red pills again because the oil pans were delivered to him but since no one would sign for them the US Postal service shipped them back to me for another $250USD after keeping them at their depot for a month with me emailing him saying contact them heres the details they will deliver, no response, more red pills. During this time i had ordered another $1800 worth of gear which is when the silence really began, more red pills.
So over the years i probably spent about $6000 US with Mark with great service all the way until one day it went sour and i have no answer for anyone as to why and ALL the posts about saying how good or how bad the guy is they are all true.
So Green pills you will get your gear and great service, Yellow pills maybe but not likely, Red pills not a shit show in hell.
Hope you get him on the Green pills day i did for a while and enjoyed the humour and service.

Cam

My experience with Mark (Dali) is almost a mirror image of Scammy's except I spent more than twice what Scammy mentioned over my first 12 months as an NSX owner. (I would also liked to consider myself as a good customer of his business)

The available knowledge of our cars here in Australia is almost zero like NZ. So when I started dealing with Mark I really welcomed and appreciated his advice, prompt service and pricing. Put simply, he was a fantastic resource. I too like his humour.

I must admit there were a number of emails back and forth asking his advice on the best way to go before my orders were confirmed -- but no more than a brief telephone conversation would have been if I lived in the US.

Then, after enjoying dealing with him and a long way down the path of trying to place another substantial order, (About 15 separate items) I too got the cold shoulder!!!

Again like Scammy I sent through an email explaining how important his advice and stock list had been to me. That he was a major contributor to my enjoyment of my first years NSX ownership. You guess what I got back. Yep! You got it in one.

Why would he do this? Does Mark expect us all to immediately have the knowledge of a Larry B and just send him orders and our money? What a shame for all of us as, when Dali is "on," he provides by far the quickest and most comprehensive service.

I have purposely kept my thoughts to myself for several months now but Scammy's comments prompted me to say something. Hopefully Mark will get up on the other side of the bed one day and he will realise we all share the same bond. We should all be in this NSX addiction together. Cheers, Tysama.

Back