Customized license plate

Just ordered new plates myself...

I got ENESSEX, which is just the actual spellings of the letters "NSX": EN ESS EX

(I know it's not really clever or anything; I just like to have the respective vehicle designation on my plates. My '95 MR2 Turbo is "95 MR2T", my '89 MR2 Supercharged is "89MR2SC", one of my '88 Supercharged cars is "88MR2SC", the other is just "MR2 SC", and for my Harley-Davidson Night Train I chose "FXSTB".)

The unbelievably prudish DMV here in Nevada tried to make an issue over the sequence "SEX" at the end, even after I clearly defined the obvious meaning of the plate, but they seem to have relented. Had I been denied I would have then asked for "DMV SUX".

You cannot have "175MPH" in Nevada. In fact, you cannot have anything above "99MPH", which is allowed. Also, you cannot have "PRED8R" (predator). How lame is that?

Skylark

who.jpg

:D

ROC CHGONSX said:
I like that plate (above), but WOW, what kind of reactions do you get there in NY? Any bad experiences, comments?

I have the plate from my NSX on my Titan....NOTA4RE. I get a lot of comments on that one.

I have the LOW JET plate with an AIRFORCE plate frame around it. I figure it will be a lot less hassel from the police if I get pulled over.

That's cool. I was thinking more along the lines of touching peoples nerves, you know - 9/11. First thing I thought of. But the frame dispells that thought though. :biggrin:

Just ordered the plate.

LST NSX

From Washington State. As I have the last production NSX made.

Some lady from a shit place called(guessing at spelling) Snowqualmie? had the plate LASTNSX.... Why I have no clue.

Well that blows! Congrats on owning the last one! I'd check every year or so for that plate to come available again. If she ever sells her NSX for another car, she'll give it up I'm sure.

Mr.Wolf-Spokane said:
Just ordered the plate.

LST NSX

Some lady from a shit place called(guessing at spelling) Snowqualmie? had the plate LASTNSX.... Why I have no clue.
For all of us it looks like "LAST NSX", but she may have meant it to mean "LASTN SX". Who knows.

Mr.Wolf-Spokane said:
Just ordered the plate.

LST NSX

1.) Assuming it was her car, she could be saying, "This is the LAST NSX I will ever buy." :smile:

2.) "the last PRODUCTION NSX MADE" is confusing and/or redundant to me. Is it the last NSX made? Or only the last PRODUCTION NSX made? Are there other NON-production NSX's that were made later?

3.) Is your car the last NSX made or the last NSX sold in the USA/NORTH AMERICA?

:smile:

I got xx355 for my car plate number and whenever there's F355 around I'll park next to it. Almost always the F355 will move away from my car? :biggrin:

My tribute to the greatest racer EVER!!!

Considering the fact that he help develope the car...

Ayrton Senna DeSilva

13449DSC00462-med.jpg

ky here throwing around the idea of
ptycsh petty cash
dt b h8n dont be haten

like them both but leaning towards pty csh

what do you guys think
ky chris

Back