• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Custom NSX front bumper emblems

Money sent for a red one (Under Kari Schreiner).

Does anyone have a pic of a red one on the car yet?

If you can get 5 people in on it then I can get them made in that size.

OK, I will start the list for the Sparco/Momo horn button "NSX" logo in silver w/ black background. I would guess the "NSX" would be a little smaller than the bumper emblems proportional to the diameter of the horn button.

1. Racerxjling (Jeff)

Please add your name if committed. Thanks.

I like the idea...would it be at all possible to some done in more of a squared shape like the stock "A" or "H" badge?

Sure, but there would have to be adequate interest. I talked to a few people and the round design seemed to flow better with the design of the car. The slightly smaller proportions and lower profile also fit better in my opinion as the stock emblem looks a little bulbous and large for the size of the car. I think Acura tried to remedy this by making a lower profile round emblem for the facelifted NSX's.

Down to just 1 of the red. Thanks for the good feedback guys, I am glad you are happy with them. I will order 10 more red after this last one sells. Still have the black as well.

Too busy with practicing medicine to keep these around. Name your own price in a PM and I will do my best to move these out.

Still selling these?
Has anyone put one on a red car yet? pics?

I'm getting the front bumper repainted and considering the black NSX or perhaps nothing at all. I worry that I might miss it tho...:confused:

Still selling these?
Has anyone put one on a red car yet? pics?

I'm getting the front bumper repainted and considering the black NSX or perhaps nothing at all. I worry that I might miss it tho...:confused:

I still have these. You should be able to place the emblem on your car and remove it without damaging the paint if you wish to remove it.

I would like to get a red one if you still have it.

Back