• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Group Buy CT Engineering Supercharger kit 91-05 NSX (Ends April 1, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You missing out would be a first.... You're like that guy that walks just a little faster than you to the cashier line and then needs a price check. :D

haha NEVER. I'm the guy who already paid in cash and walked out the door before you even made it to the register :biggrin:

4c1f7aaf1b305ca1d300144c5c6c3090_zps4126ddd5.jpg

You fence straddlers... You have today and Monday left and this deal will be OVER. I put a ton of work into this guys, I hope you don't miss out.

Wow I just join yesterday and now this?! Man I'm might as well be taken to the cleaners lol!

I can see alot of cail owners jumping on this because of the carb legal.

You know the funny thing is I was going to do the photo of this very girl at first... Then I thought it will create a bunch of unrelated posts on this thread and so I said "let me just post a picture of the guy and no one will make any comments". I guess I was mistaken. LOL

Last edited:
gleibig beat me to to it:mad:

Wow I just join yesterday and now this?! Man I'm might as well be taken to the cleaners lol!

I can see alot of cail owners jumping on this because of the carb legal.

FYI when my NSX we on a delivery truck there was a CTSC group buy going on 6 years ago. I bought my supercharger kit before I had taken delivery of my car.

- - - Updated - - -

I just changed my post from "let me do the guy" to "let me post a picture of the guy" because I know one of you comedians will make a funny again. LOL

Dave i think it is very brave of you to post a photo from your e-subscription to ramrod magazine...

LOL... OK let's not ruin Nate's thread please.

for those of you with a targa car who are ordering, are you also ordering the CT targa cover? I'm trying to decide if i'm comfortable having no cover at all in there....

I sold my cover and never looked back. I like having my engine exposed. Makes the car look so much cooler. Targa goes in the trunk. Still some room in there. If I absolutely positively need to carry something big, I put the targa back on the car. It's not the end of the world. It's not like I have to leave it on the street.

for those of you with a targa car who are ordering, are you also ordering the CT targa cover? I'm trying to decide if i'm comfortable having no cover at all in there....

No, I didn't. I read everything I could find about the subject here and I am going to hold off and attempt to modify my stock cover. I do need some place for the roof when I'm on road trips and have luggage in the trunk.

Nate gave me a special GB price quote for the cover (still far from cheap, though) and indicated he would honor that price for some time after the GB is over if I changed my mind. Ask him for details.

Yeah I got a price from Nate that seems reasonable. I never take my top off and don't use the car for road trips and trunk is always empty.

I guess my main concern is really whether there are issues with the rear window sealing, dirt, and potentially something coming up through the engine bay (unlikely) to damage the rear windshield.

I keep the engine bay pretty clean but I guess an exposed bay would make me need to stay even more on top of it.

Any issues with dried/cracked hoses over time due to sunlight exposure?

I don't know I'm always amazed at how clean my engine and rear glass stay. My window is tinted and the milk jug Krinkle red so I don't have any sunlight issues.

The only concern would be where the snout vent spray onto. It typically sprays into the glass at high rpms. I use SOS's tube reroute thing. Works well.

I think the new supercharger doesn't even have that vent.

great feedback. will skip the targa cover and use that extra money for other mods :biggrin:

at the risk of derailing the thread further (I can post elsewhere if necessary), is the SC install a good time to do the ATI damper also?

Last edited:
for all you no rear cover guys who live in sunny climates..the uv does degrade any of those rubber hoses over time.

I was totally swamped today and finally got a break to call CT at 4:55 today but no one answered the phone. I left a message on Nate's machine. The problem is I am leaving for Europe tomorow for 2 weeks so I will not be around on Monday to place the order. Did I just screw myself?
Steve

I've been calling since morning, no one answered either...

You have Monday too. Whitensx's, send me a PM and I will tell you what you can do. Don't worry I will make sure you are in if you PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back