Considering Porsche 996 or NSX. Anyone familiar with both?

Stuff it.

pbassjo - what's up with this comment man - I mean don' t you have some kind of a sense of humor - is everything some serious deal to you? I don't get it man. I'll just chalk this up to "getting up on the wrong side of the bed". Did I step on your toe or something? Whas up?

You know White I am totally with on the posts you mention about the girlfriend etc, not particularly the right way to start out on Prime - I'll grant you that! I didn't get that either but that wasn't JF308. You are perpetrating a case of mistaken identity...

Hope I'm right about him - I guess i could be wrong but we'll see. Maybe I need an asbestos suite too. Send that over Rob - I may need it. (retracting this statement) After doing research on jf308s posts - this ain't him.....and I know I'm right about him. He's still contacting me ok - give it a rest! There is no place for folks to just keep some silly personal vendeta going for nothing.

Anyway when I talked to the guy he seemed ok in person. That's all I can tell you. I know his emails are a bit peculiar and off putting.

Last edited:
I'm actually considering a 914 for a EV conversion. Might satisfy my wife's craving for a Tesla Roadster until the kids are out of the house. She doesn't want the Tesla for the performance, more the 2-seater and electric drive train. So I thought she could drive a 914 with AC conversion for a while as her summer car.

Couldn't agree more. My second 914 was a factory 914-6, loved that car...

If I were ever to another car other than myu NSX, it would most likey be a 993.

Only stupid and snobbish Porsche owners think the 914 was not a Porsche. The 914 was EVERY bit of a Porsche. If Ferry thought the car was good enough to bear his name, case closed.
Steve

Couldn't agree more. My second 914 was a factory 914-6, loved that car...

If I were ever to another car other than myu NSX, it would most likey be a 993.

Had a 993 Coz, great cars. Best and fastest air cooler some would say. Although there is surely a following for the more raw experiences gained from the "long hoods" from 64 to 73. The 71 2.2 was a great car! Wish I had one or the 2.4. I'll take either as a gift - anyone feeling generous????

Some things to consider about the 993 when and if you ever start looking seriously Coz. I can tell you a lot about them.

pbassjo - what's up with this comment man - I mean don' t you have some kind of a sense of humor - is everything some serious deal to you? I don't get it man. I'll just chalk this up to "getting up on the wrong side of the bed". Did I step on your toe or something? Whas up?

You know White I am totally with on the posts you mention about the girlfriend etc, not particularly the right way to start out on Prime - I'll grant you that! I didn't get that either but that wasn't JF308. You are perpetrating a case of mistaken identity...

Hope I'm right about him - I guess i could be wrong but we'll see. Maybe I need an asbestos suite too. Send that over Rob - I may need it. (retracting this statement) After doing research on jf308s posts - this ain't him.....and I know I'm right about him. He's still contacting me ok - give it a rest! There is no place for folks to just keep some silly personal vendeta going for nothing.

Anyway when I talked to the guy he seemed ok in person. That's all I can tell you. I know his emails are a bit peculiar and off putting.

Apology to jf308 for mixing him up with Jinos who was clearly a troll.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135236&highlight=porsche+964+reliable
Steve

Right, Steve it was Jinos - I had forgotten who the heck that was that came off with that one - we all talked about that thread for a long time. He was a troll.

Back