Comptech the way to go?

Cristo555,

If i may ask, what kinda of deal ($$$) did they give you over there at Agile performance on your standard CTSC installation ?

...and let me know (via PM) when & where you decide to run your car when you find out...would love to witness its maiden run if I have the time....possibly see how it feels like too...as i have a 3.0 liter as well :)

I just wanted to know much experience your installers had to get some idea of how close to a plug-and-play installation to expect for an installer who might be an experienced NSX mechanic but not particularly experienced with the CTSC. Thanks for the info.

I got mine installed at a local dealer. Install went smooth with no major issues. As for tuning, there isnt that much you can do to tune the CTSC. I was not satisfied with the A/F, so I slapped on a SAFC, and it as close to perfect as it would go.

Listening to all the CTSC post really makes me want to get one. Dyno numbers great but I would like to know what type of performance improvements the car gets. Peak HP numbers don't tell you much, it's only the max HP at one RPM. The average HP increase would tell you more. I know the car is not a drag strip car but I would like to know if the CTSC would put the car into the 12's and maybe 110+ MPH. Has anyone taken a CTSC with I/H/E to the strip?

Thanks for any info in advance,
Binh

Binh said:
I would like to know if the CTSC would put the car into the 12's

Binh

Yes. Depending on driver/conditions low 12's.

Binh said:
Listening to all the CTSC post really makes me want to get one. Dyno numbers great but I would like to know what type of performance improvements the car gets. Peak HP numbers don't tell you much, it's only the max HP at one RPM. The average HP increase would tell you more. I know the car is not a drag strip car but I would like to know if the CTSC would put the car into the 12's and maybe 110+ MPH. Has anyone taken a CTSC with I/H/E to the strip?

Binh

You should see measurably better than 110MPH trap speeds (closer to 112-116MPH with CTSC + I/H/E...even more trap with AEM + better tuning) And low 12's are definitely a reality in a street set-up...11's on drag radials + gears)

Back