• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Complaint against VietNamNSX

Originally Posted by SMN4NSX
This member (VietNamNSX ) named " DE LE" offered me his 05 headlights which I purchased for $1000. Items came broken:big holes on the back plastic and glass ( he knew they were broken before he offered them for SALE on the WEB and described them as in good condition; He refused to send pictures of the back). He requested items back which we shipped back to him immediately (shipping cost=27.78). He sent a BOUNCED check of 1027.28.Until today June 15, 2008 he never pays me back the money. I am so frustated and request your help ..... Thanks in advance guys
PS:Originally Posted by VietNamNSX
I have another set of 05 headlights with a scratch on the black plastic piece at the bottom--which you can't see once the headlights are on the car. I can let it go for $1150. If you want it, let me know. I have pictures!

Have some patient, I will arrange for the money to get to you very soon. I went through a lot with you if you want to cut and paste emails, but the important thing is, you getting your money back.

You are paid, my friend!

This issue is over! Mai I please have my name and phone number deleted from this thread? I don't like having those information throwing out there like that.

Back