• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

clearance sale: Volk Racing 57S Pro RMC Titanium Lip Wheel Set

hi guys --

We have the following wheels on clearance sale:

57SPRO 18X7.5 5X114 +40 RMC TITANIUM LIP – 2 PCS
57SPRO 19X9.5 5X114 +27 RMC TITANIUM LIP – 2 PCS
concave rear spokes with ~ 3" lip

This set has the Ray's Metal Coat (hard chrome) face with burnished titanium look lips. This set was special ordered and then cancelled. The deposit is going to this set so we're selling them below cost! The wheels sell for over $4000.00 with center caps!

SOLD, thank you.

The sizing of the wheels will look similar to Adrian's car here:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76594

However, please note that the actual wheel finish will look like this:

(rear wheel)
57S-Pro.jpg

We only have one set at this price, so first come first serve.

thank you,
-- Chris

Last edited:
Well that blows.:frown: I was on the phone credit card in hand while listening to the other guy buy them on the other line.:frown:

Well that blows.:frown: I was on the phone credit card in hand while listening to the other guy buy them on the other line.:frown:

Sorry, that was me...:redface:

%#@* lucky basturd, I was on the phone listening to him sell you those. You gotta post pics. when installed. That was a fantastic deal, congrats.:biggrin:

Sorry about that, I never get lucky with anything so I guess it was my time...:smile: and I will post up some pix soon! :cool:

&*%#(#_@#$#%$!!!! i wanted those wheels for a long time but didnt want to wait If you dont want them for some odd weird reason, Ill buy them from you :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PIC! (tires installed on nsx.)

They are absoulutely gorgeous wheels.

Technically this tread served its purpose and to add, all this happen yesterday so unless you want a picture of them on the UPS truck, I can't help you...:rolleyes: :biggrin: :tongue:

gxauto said:
&*%#(#_@#$#%$!!!! i wanted those wheels for a long time but didnt want to wait If you dont want them for some odd weird reason, Ill buy them from you

I will keep that in mind before slap I some rubber on these puppies... They're pretty flashy. :wink:

If I remeber correctly the ad for these was up maybe 10/15 minutes tops before sold. Thats probably a record for fast sale.:biggrin:

%#@* lucky basturd, I was on the phone listening to him sell you those. You gotta post pics. when installed. That was a fantastic deal, congrats.:biggrin:

lol...dude, that sucks. Those would have been sweet!

I was even thinking about buying them, I am getting tired of my CE28n's...glad you guys made up my mind for me.

If they were 17/18s I would have had them...:wink: What a smoking deal!

I'm actually glad I didn't either...my CC is getting heavy.

I keep coming back to this thread and am in awe of these wheels.

Me too, I can't stop looking at them. I showed my fiance the wheel last night and told her the story behind it. I told her 5 minutes earlier and they would've been mine. She said "I guess it was fate then". I said, no, if it was fate then I would've called 5 minutes earlier #%*^&~.

I feel like Homer Simpson staring at a pile of doughnuts....drool:biggrin:

Nice wheels.....still cheaper than what I paid for my Volks.

Can't wait to see them on the car.....do they make 17, 18s?

I have a friend with them on his Z. That pic. serves no justice whatsoever.:wink: Has anyone thought of a GB for these.

$2500:eek: OMG, The one day I dont check Prime I loose out on the deal of the century. I want these rims SOOOO BADDDDD:frown: Can you order this lip on any Volk rim?:confused:

No sir, I tried back when I had my Z. The wheels were for sale maybe 10/15 minutes before sold. I check this thread 100 times aday and I was 5 min. late.:mad:

These puppies will be mounted on Friday:biggrin: :eek:

Back