• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

clearance sale: Volk Racing 57S Pro RMC Titanium Lip Wheel Set

$100....Come on. These things sell for $950 a rim retail. Im starting a Volk collection in my basement.:frown: Currently have the 18/19 CE28's on, 18/19 GTV's in the box's in Mercury silver, 17/18 GTP's Diamond finish and my new Ti 57's:biggrin: I think I get the rim whore award:redface:

Do you want to make a quick $100? :biggrin:

$100....Come on. These things sell for $950 a rim retail. Im starting a Volk collection in my basement.:frown: Currently have the 18/19 CE28's on, 18/19 GTV's in the box's in Mercury silver, 17/18 GTP's Diamond finish and my new Ti 57's:biggrin: I think I get the rim whore award:redface:

hahha.... i see a new "WHEEL SHOP" vendor in the works :biggrin:

WOW I had no clue there were another set in america!!
I set up a group buy when I bought mine in 17/18 set up for 3500 and noone ever even replied!
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90465&highlight=titanium+wheels

I just sold mine here in the marketplace for 3800.00 with tires!!!
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98587&highlight=titanium+wheels

If anyone wants these let me know, I may be able to get them.
There is a pick of my car in there with them on it. I do not like them on red at all!!!

Let me know what you all think!

Last edited:
WOW I had no clue there were another set in america!!
I set up a group buy when I bought mine in 17/18 set up for 3500 and noone ever even replied!
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90465&highlight=titanium+wheels

I just sold mine here in the marketplace for 3800.00 with tires!!!
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98587&highlight=titanium+wheels

If anyone wants these let me know, I may be able to get them.
There is a pick of my car in there with them on it. I do not like them on red at all!!!

Let me know what you all think!

Well I had them for a day...:rolleyes:

Did Lasko talk you out of them? (the Kid)?

You know how I roll...:biggrin:

When are you and Kyle getting your hill billy asses down to NYC?:biggrin:

Did Lasko talk you out of them? (the Kid)?

Yep....:biggrin: that's all right, they probably would have been too flashy on the yellow...:smile:

HAHAHI was going to come up for new years but shit happened and couldnt make it.. We definately need to roll up there though! How do the wheels look on your car man? I couldnt get past the red I felt it clashed with them???

The yellow would look great with them!!! Also: LBBP, IMOLA, SILVER, BLACK, Honestly any color than red would look sweeeeeeet!

But my opinion is worthless cuz I dont own them anymore!

Micheal hit me up if you want to bring your city livin ass to the midwest!

I didnt throw the rims on yet, they are set to arrive here on Monday AM via UPS. I'm not going to install them till Spring, I just bought the GTV's and certaintly didnt plan on buying a 4th set of rims.:frown:

HAHAHI was going to come up for new years but shit happened and couldnt make it.. We definately need to roll up there though! How do the wheels look on your car man? I couldnt get past the red I felt it clashed with them???

The yellow would look great with them!!! Also: LBBP, IMOLA, SILVER, BLACK, Honestly any color than red would look sweeeeeeet!

But my opinion is worthless cuz I dont own them anymore!

Micheal hit me up if you want to bring your city livin ass to the midwest!

I just got them and they are sick! Ive never seen anything like this:eek: Amazing:biggrin:

I just got them and they are sick! Ive never seen anything like this:eek: Amazing:biggrin:

I saw that you had the last post and I said "awesome, he has pics"... click, scroll, only to read this. :mad: Come on now!!!

I'll post some pics when I get home....you big cry baby:tongue: :biggrin:

I saw that you had the last post and I said "awesome, he has pics"... click, scroll, only to read this. :mad: Come on now!!!

as requested....:biggrin: The hottest rims I've ever seen, Im amazed:wink:

Attachments

• Gram Lights 001.jpg
    Gram Lights 001.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 70
  • Gram Lights 002.jpg
    Gram Lights 002.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 70
  • Gram Lights 003.jpg
    Gram Lights 003.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 50
  • Gram Lights 004.jpg
    Gram Lights 004.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 73
Oh man... not again...

It's like a chick showing you the lingerie in her drawer...

Oh man... not again...

It's like a chick showing you the lingerie in her drawer...

What pics you looking for?:confused: Im not mounting these till summer:wink: Still need tires too, I need to find a good tire place. I can already see my dealership destroying these:rolleyes:

What pics you looking for?:confused: Im not mounting these till summer:wink: Still need tires too, I need to find a good tire place. I can already see my dealership destroying these:rolleyes:

Summer? I knew this thread would wind up a dissapointment!

You F'in tease.... :biggrin:

I'll give you credit for your patience. I could'nt last a week w/out installing them.:tongue:

Back