Cincinnati Oh Cruise time!!!!

FYI... My girlfriend is coming with. If any of you have wives or girlfriends, bring them. That way the girls can gab and we can look at each others cars. :wink:

In Bright, Indiana it looks like some rain is about to come through. Looks like it's going to be a quick shower. Hopefully it blows over or dries very quickly. My car is CLEAN!

Met up w/ RMM and had a great time today prior to the scheduled meet. His green 'X' sounds and drives really nice.

We cruised down to QS&L before I had to go to UC to watch my son play soccer. Weather got crazy just after we left, so I hope the rest of you didn't get caught out in that mess...

Hopefully we'll all get to meet next time.

Attachments

• NSX002v2.jpg
    NSX002v2.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 40
  • nsx006v2qsl.jpg
    nsx006v2qsl.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
pic0321nf7.jpg

pic0324sz2.jpg

pic0327do8.jpg

pic0330pq3.jpg

pic0332kj6.jpg

pic0333ja0.jpg

pic0335wl6.jpg

Well I had a great time, I hope we can get some more people out next time. The weather got stupid and Im sure that stopped alot of people...

NSXTCY RED X'S Suck instead of pics!! HAHA
P.S. dnt forget to hold on to the filter.

It was great meeting your guys. Hopefully a lot more meets to come :biggrin:
Burlage the filter is yours for whenever we meet up next.

If you guys know anyone that would want a Comptech exhaust I have one with a blown muffler for 300. I could use the extra sale to help the boost project.

Btw I can see the pics. Does anyone else got any?

Im free on the weekends. So anytime is good for me really. Its a bit of a drive from Lima to cinci though. Maybe we can meet a bit north of cinci this time to cut down the 1:45 minute drive :tongue:

Hi all,

Typically, Saturday eve would have been fine - just couldn't do this one because of soccer @ UC

Just post the next one and I'll do my best to be there...

North of cinci is fine with me It doesn't matter to me at all. Does anyone have any ideas??

There is a every restaurant in the world on tylersville rd maybe BW3's will work?? Big parking lot and a very nice patio , cold beer , good wings.

A close friend of mine owns the bw3's in wilmington ohio we can do that also although not as easy to get too.

Dont know what it is but Im down with anything as you guys know! :biggrin:

Is anyone driving this weekend? (may 5 or 6 ) I'm finally off work on a Saturday. I have tried to get a drive in louisville but everyone is to busy with the Derby. Sat or Sunday is good for me. The NSX needs to shake off some dust.

Attachments

• 100_1238_00.jpg
    100_1238_00.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 36
hey! since i can't get anything from the ky crowd how about going to the indy cruise on may 5? its only an hour and a half away?

here is the link to midwestscc.com for info on time and drive details http://midwestscc.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=40
the shop talk and meet and greet is 9am sat may 5th at autocar sports and classics in indy. Here is a copy and paste from the link:
In conjunction with the monthly cruise, we will have a shop tech session at 9 am on May 5, 2007 at Autocar Sports and Classics on the west side of Indy.

Lets drum up attendees for this outing. Brian is opening his doors for no charge for this and it should be very informative. Topic is Car Preparation for Track Events, and even if you're not racing you should go thru this stuff.

Link to Autocar is in the May calander, and on FC. http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?p=136570141#post136570141

All marques and eras of sportscars welcome. Tell your friends.

more info including directions:
Directions to Autocar:
From the west side of the 465 loop, take 10th Street west. Go past Girl's School Road, cross tracks, then turn right on Country Club Road. Go north on Country Club Road to Country Club Place. (It is the 2nd little industrial park set up from 10th st) Turn right on Country Club Place. Go to Expo Lane, turn left. Shop is on the right. Should arrive around 9 am, session starts at 9:30.

Also I checked the lunch menu at Salt Creek. Looks very reasonable, Tenderloins from $4.50 etc...
Please plan to tip our security guard also to cover his gas to Nashville. I know I'll rest better knowing someone is watching the lot for us at all times.

The drive will be through beautiful Brown County wich puts us closer to Louisville and Cinci. I hope some more NSX people can make it.

Well I can not make it that early on saturday, I have a few closings threw the rest of the week and my last one might be saturday am. If some people want to get together saturday afternoon or evening it will be great.

So let me know.

Well I can not make it that early on saturday, I have a few closings threw the rest of the week and my last one might be saturday am. If some people want to get together saturday afternoon or evening it will be great.

So let me know.

Hey guys, thanks for posting the event on the 5th. Should be a good time. UPS lost my brake parts and shocks, so getting ready for Saturday is now going to be REAL interesting.

Anyway, burlage if you can't spare the morning, but can make it to Nashville by noon or 1, you can join in on the 2nd half of the drive. Better roads in that part anyway.

Again, Thanks and see you around.

Bill

Back