Cincinnati Oh Cruise time!!!!

See you SATURDAY APRIL 28TH 7:30 pm at milford quaker steak and lube.
Ron M 94 Brookland Green

Im headed down there in a few hours. Hoepfully worth the drive.:biggrin:

Where were you all? :confused: I went over to Spade Kreations for the show today, but where were the local NSXers? Couldn't have been a nicer day...

Talked with Ron and checked out his awesome NO TKTS. This 'X' is really unbelievable. One of the best all-around cars I've ever seen in my life. Paint, fit, finish, & components were all exceptional. Ron was cool too.

Also met nsxtcy85 & friend, who came down from Lima. Nice to talk with them and discuss exciting 'soon-to-happen' mods.

Too bad there weren't more NSXs at the event, but we had a nice time.

If sunny, I hope to see ya at QS&L next Saturday.

Attachments

• spade2.JPG
    spade2.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 56
  • spade3.JPG
    spade3.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 47
  • spade4.JPG
    spade4.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 55
  • spade1.JPG
    spade1.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 48
Blaine,

It was great meeting you and nsxtcy85 at Spade Kreations. There was a nice turnout and the weather could not have been better.

I will be out of town on 4/28 so I will miss the QS&L cruise in.

Ron

Sorry I could not make it to the cruise in at spades, we were way to busy at my car dealership for me to leave. Then ended up selling a house in the afternoon soooo Profitable day but sad I could not be there to meet you all. Its very tough for me to be able to get out during the day but EVENINGS!!! Im there!

Hope to have a good turnout for QS&L next saturday, the weather looks to be SUNNY AND 70's!!. Hope it holds out.

It was a beautiful day. It was awsome to see Rons "NO TKTS" in person. It trully is amazing. It was nice to meet you and Blaine. I love the nsxer atmosphere out here in the mid west. I had only met one other one when I was back in new england and the it wasnt pleasant to say the least. Anyways here is some pics I snapped from the show. Sorry about the quality it was from my HDD Vid cam.

pic0307ea8.jpg

pic0309mz0.jpg

pic0299jo2.jpg

pic0317ix5.jpg

pic0296pw9.jpg

Btw Spade Kreations was one of the nicest accessory trends shops I have been to they have a great display and seem to do incredible work.
pic0314ck2.jpg

pic0300ab1.jpg

pic0302nu7.jpg

I had almost forgot. Im most deff going to be there. Has anyone told the S2k guys?

I won't make QSL this time, have to work. Plus the car is up on stands now... found out that to install the baffled oil pan you need to drop the front header on the NA2s. And since the front header is off I decided to go ahead and order Cantrell headers so I don't have to ever do this again. :rolleyes:

BTW: PM if anyone is interested in my 2000 OEM headers and/or exhaust.

Is there anyone going tomoro lol. Damn I was hoping for a big turnout.

Doubtful... I want to go, but my youngest son is playing in a soccer game for UC an hour later. May stop by to say 'hi' & then 'fly'.

nsxtcy85, Yeah there are people coming, If its not alot this time it will be next time We need to make this a monthly thing or something.

cybernsx, Just stop by and say hello, It doesnt have to be an all night thing.

I'll definatly be there at 7:30. I don't plan on staying all night either. 2 hours tops. There's a band I want to see at a bar in Lawrenceburg tonight. I just wanted to cruise out and meet the other local guys. Yes this should definatly be a monthly thing.

Ok Im going to try to make it. Whats the address so I can mapquest directions.

Back