Cincinnati Oh Cruise time!!!!

Please get as many people together as you can and lets see who want to cruis ein cincinnati, I heard there used to be meetings at quaker steak and lube in the milford area but havent had one in a while so lets figure it out...

Shoot out some dates within the next month or so fri or sat nights for everyone to meet..

I was thinking either april 21st or 28th.

Oh and let the s2k owners know also.. lets pack that place!!!

Brian

Uh oh... you must be the other guy Burlage. :wink: Rob was telling me about another buddy of his that picked up a red one. Now we'll have to compete for his service time. What part of town are you from? When are we planning this Quaker Steak trip?

- Kyle

Last edited:
I will be bringing mine up there hopefully. Its one of my buddies I went to high school and graduated with. It would be nice to see him driving again he had so much going for him. Hes been dieing to take a ride in mine. But as far as I know its this weekend the 7th. Hope to see you guys up there. Matt

Uh oh... you must be the other guy Burlage. :wink: Rob was telling me about another buddy of his that picked up a red one. Now we'll have to compete for his service time. What part of town are you from? When are we planning this Quaker Steak trip?

- Kyle

HAha Yep its me, he did all the work on my old one also! Rob is great.. ANyway you can have all the time with him you want this summer just let me get in for a month or two this winter to build it etc.. We can do the quaker steak trip any evening really I just want to meet as many people as I can with an nsx because when I had my first one there was not really anyone else to talk to about them except rob.

I live in maineville.
-brian

Re: Cincinnati Oh Cruise SAt april 28th 7:30 pm quaker steak and lube in milford!

Ok Lets do SATURDAY APRIL 28TH 7:30 pm at milford quaker steak and lube on the milford parkway!

Message me for directions if you do not know where it is

I might come meet you guys. Since phili is going to show off some nasty paint I might as well..... :biggrin:

Nasty paint or not lets get everyone together, MIne isnt the best either (169k).. we need to have some get togethers often, If any of you are a member on the s2k boards we should invite them also!

Should be a good time as long as its not F!@$#%& Snowing!!!:mad:

Cool. Hope to see everyone at QS and L. Ron, I look forward to taking a look at your car up close, and especially seeing what a CF hood looks like painted. I want to see this "telegraphing" thing for myself.

sat. 21st is at spade kreations off of hamilton ave exit any time after noon i think, all cars and benefit cruise for a fellow car lover who is handicap now

sat 28th quaker steak and lube in milford 7:30pm is for nsx and s2k only as far as I know

Back