Christmas Dinner 2009

Update to the list of vendors and and several very nice NSX owners who have made a very generous donations for our raffle.

1) B&B Custom Designs - NSXCA - Bay Area Chapter Embroidered Items
2) B&B Custom Designs - 1 Track Day
3) BunsenTech - Dynolicious software for iPhone/iPod touch or DynoStorm for BlackBerry Storm
4) Dali Racing
5) Driving Ambition
6) SOS
7) STMPO Race Products
8) James Ubarro - Two Ipods
9) Mike Cruz - Radio Controlled NSX
10) LarryNSX - Carbon Fiber Air Box Cover

Thanks,

Mike

If it's not too late, I'd like to donate a grab bag of various small NSX toys/memoribilia.

If it's not too late, I'd like to donate a grab bag of various small NSX toys/memoribilia.

Hi Ben, We would be happy to accept your donation.

I have updated the list of donations below.

Thanks,

Mike

) B&B Custom Designs - NSXCA - Bay Area Chapter Embroidered Items
3) BunsenTech - Dynolicious software for iPhone/iPod touch or DynoStorm for BlackBerry Storm
4) Dali Racing
5) Driving Ambition
6) SOS
7) STMPO Race Products
11) Ben Lin - Grab bag of various small NSX toys/memorabilia.

Hi Ben, We would be happy to accept your donation.

I have updated the list of donations below.

Thanks,

Mike

) B&B Custom Designs - NSXCA - Bay Area Chapter Embroidered Items
4) Dali Racing
5) Driving Ambition
6) SOS
7) STMPO Race Products
11) Ben Lin - Grab bag of various small NSX toys/memorabilia.

Great, send me an email to let me know how I can get it to you guys.

Is it still possible to get in a reservation? Perhaps I can swing by and hand the payment to Yolanda tomorrow?

Roger, if you are going to come for sure I will confirm for you. Just let me know how many and you can pay me on Thursday. Yolanda

1) Mike C - PAID
2) Chuck - PAID
3) Jack - yojack - PAID
4) Yolanda - yojack - PAID
5) Ben Lin - PAID
6) Dan Swaigen - PAID
7) Bob Flaminio - PAID
8) Bob Flaminio-spouse - PAID
9) Dhalsim
10) Don Templeton -PAID
11) Linda Templeton - PAID
12) Ted - Harbormaster - PAID
13) James 02#154 - PAID
14) James Guest 02#154 - PAID
15) James 2nd Guest 02#154 - PAID
16) Jill DeMaria - PAID
17) Virginia (Ginger)
18) Bill Barnes - PAID
19) Kathy Barnes - PAID
20) Batmans - PAID

Last edited:
The Sacramento Chapter of the NSXCA wishes the Bay Area Chapter a safe and fun Holiday and a Merry Christmas. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas Dinner 2009.

The Sacramento Chapter of the NSXCA wishes the Bay Area Chapter a safe and fun Holiday and a Merry Christmas. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas Dinner 2009.

Thanks Nalesh... I hope that the Sacramento Chapter have a great Christmas Dinner as well.

Hopefully, both chapters can hook up for a meet in the first quarter of 2010.

Mike

Two more days until the Christmas Dinner and we still have a few seats available. If you have no plans this Thursday and you want to hang out with James aka 02#154, then add your name to the list and come on down. It will be a fun filled evening that you won't soon forget.

As a reminder, please bring a brand new unwrapped toy to participate in the raffle that will benefit the Toys for Tots program.

Look forward to seeing every one at the dinner.

Mike

Two more days until the Christmas Dinner and we still have a few seats available. If you have no plans this Thursday and you want to hang out with James aka 02#154, then add your name to the list and come on down. It will be a fun filled evening that you won't soon forget.

As a reminder, please bring a brand new unwrapped toy to participate in the raffle that will benefit the Toys for Tots program.

Look forward to seeing every one at the dinner.

Mike

Oh man! If I had known that hanging out with James was one of the perks, I would have signed up and driven down from Sacramento today (just making sure James feels the love :tongue:).

Hope you guys have a great time tonight.

Oh man! If I had known that hanging out with James was one of the perks, I would have signed up and driven down from Sacramento today (just making sure James feels the love :tongue:).

Love felt. But comments like yours and Mikes are gonna make my head even bigger than it already is! :tongue:

J

the dinner was very good. those potatoes were incredible.

thanks to all who participated. good company and good food always makes up for crummy parking and bad weather.

also, big thanks to all the vendors and individuals who donated raffle prizes. i especially would like to thank STMPO, SoS and Driving Ambition. =)

Excellent night, wonderful time. BIG KAHUNA THANKS to all those who helped make it happen.

A few observations:

* Despite a room full of people who drive the coolest cars on the planet, the firefighters who arrived to pick up the toys still managed to look cooler. What is it with firefighters, anyway?

* The food, despite BATMANs not-unexpected rebuttal, was fantastic. My chowder was tasty, my prime rib exquisite, and the potatoes were great. The chocolate torte was so rich I couldn't finish it, and even the coffee was delightful.

Confidential to BATMANs:
Potatoes.gif

:biggrin:

* I want Virginia to be my sugar-mama (did I say that out loud? Whoops...)

* Good health to Yolanda -- you and Jack were definitely missed!

* The swag raffle was off the hook. The vendors really came through for the club, and I LOVE them all! Vendor support is just one of the many things that makes NSX ownship such a blast!

* Pre-pre-pre-planning for the drive to Vegas 2010 has begun. Save the dates; it will be epic.

Thanks again for a great evening! See y'all next time!

-Bob

First off, I would like to thank Yolanda for being the enabler that she is to make this Christmas Dinner the success that it was last night. Although, Yolanda was unable to attend, she had everything organized which made it easy for Chuck and I to present at dinner last night. I also want to thank Chuck for being my wingman by keeping things on track.

To everyone who attended, I want to send a special thanks for sharing the evening with us and for your generosity. We were able to donate to the Toys for Tots program three large yard bags full of toys. My hats off to everyone who donated.

I want to thank Bill Barnes for contacting the Palo Alto Fire Department who came by the restaurant to pick up the three bags of toys. I also want to thank Ben Lin for being our photographer last night.

A special thanks goes out to the following for there generous donations. They are:

Driving Ambition
SOS
STMPO Race Products

There were also some very nice NSX owners who made donations. They are:

Ben Lin
Chuck Baek
James Ubarro
Larry s/n larrynsx
Mike Cruz
Ted s/n Harbormaster
Yolanda and Jack Atkinson

Thanks again to everyone who attended and I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy (but safe) New Years.

Mike

Here are a few pics from last night. I will post more later.

Ta daa!!!
nsxcaba_christmas_dinner_2009_ju_3.jpg

Palo Alto Fire Department and yours truly :biggrin:
nsxcaba_christmas_dinner_2009_pa_fd_2.jpg

The Group shot
nsxcaba_christmas_dinner_2009_group_shot_2.jpg

Last edited:

Love felt. But comments like yours and Mikes are gonna make my head even bigger than it already is! :tongue:

J

I don't know if that's possible :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

the dinner was very good. those potatoes were incredible.

the potatoes (and just about everything else) at Los Altos Grill is even better.......

Alain, step up and find the next venue for the Christmas Dinner for 2010. Perhaps, we can have it at Wayne Manor :biggrin:

a) $60.00 including tip and tax
b) Abundance of parking
c) NSX friendly parking
d) Private room
e) Clear skies

Keep us up to date on your progress :biggrin:

Great party everyone. I had a great time and the food was pretty good too. I nominate James for "Best Dressed".

SPECIAL THANKS TO STMPO becuase I won 1 of the $50 gift certificates they donated.

BTW - Will there be an investigation into how the 2 ladies won those IPODS?? :smile:

Is it just me, or do the photos look compressed horizontally compared to the originals?

Back