Chicago Area Pre-Holiday Meet, Dec. 9 or 10?

1. Brandon and Jessica; 91 nsX
2. Paul: 91 NSX
3. Sean and Stacey: 92 NSX, maybe

Bob Kenney said:
Now that is way I wish my garage looked, instead of like a small fabrication/storage locker.:eek: :biggrin: I am impressed.:cool:

I have a couple of old Comptech RTR posters to get you started if you want em. They have been wasting away in a tube in my closet for the last few years.

Philip

Tinker219 said:
4. Cody and Jen; 95 NSX
4. Cody and Jen; 95 NSX[/QUOTE]
5. woody 2000 nsx-t

4. Cody and Jen; 95 NSX[/quote]
5. woody 2000 nsx-t
6. Jeremy; '91 NSX !

4. Cody and Jen; 95 NSX[/quote]
5. woody 2000 nsx-t
6. Jeremy; '91 NSX !
7. Rocco: 2002

4. Cody and Jen; 95 NSX
5. woody 2000 nsx-t
6. Jeremy; '91 NSX !
8. Steve and Pat?; 05 NSX-T

tough, but done

Ok, I started at 6pm with a cluttered garage(19 degrees in the garage), and clean driveway (11 degrees out there though):wink: to jack the nsx up, an take her shoes off. I ended at about 8:30pm:eek: after using a STANDARD floor jack, my girl's saturn "replace a flat oh sh!t spare tire factory scissor jack" and 4 jack stands. 2 1/2 hours later VIOLA:biggrin:, she's off the ground and in the air:wink:

:mad: :frown: DOH!(homer simpson voice):rolleyes:

I forgot to loosen the front lugs up!:eek: So..."Honey!!!!!" Jess wearing her lil' pajama shorts and tube top came out an sat on the cold leather in the 17 degree garage...yes the temp dropped 2 degrees:eek: :eek: :eek: (what a great girl, who, am I kidding, I go her whooped:cool: :wink: :redface:) to hold the brake while I broke the front lugs loose....Hopefully she doesn't read/ or see this:redface: :redface:

So, now it's a waiting game:rolleyes:...I ordered the wheels on Tuesday evening from tire rack, an was told the first day when they are shipped(which was wednesday morning) doesn't count as part of the 2 day shipping. So, they are not due til Friday by 5pm...

Let the wait begin...

4. Cody and Jen; 95 NSX
5. woody 2000 nsx-t
6. Jeremy; '91 NSX !
8. Steve and Pat?; 05 NSX-T[/QUOTE]
9. Bob and Pam 92 Red & 92 Black
10. Don & Tish [guests]

Re: tough, but done

btcog82 said:
Ok, I started at 6pm with a cluttered garage(19 degrees in the garage), and clean driveway (11 degrees out there though):wink: to jack the nsx up, an take her shoes off. I ended at about 8:30pm:eek: after using a STANDARD floor jack, my girl's saturn "replace a flat oh sh!t spare tire factory scissor jack" and 4 jack stands. 2 1/2 hours later VIOLA:biggrin:, she's off the ground and in the air:wink:

:mad: :frown: DOH!(homer simpson voice):rolleyes:

I forgot to loosen the front lugs up!:eek: So..."Honey!!!!!" Jess wearing her lil' pajama shorts and tube top came out an sat on the cold leather in the 17 degree garage...yes the temp dropped 2 degrees:eek: :eek: :eek: (what a great girl, who, am I kidding, I go her whooped:cool: :wink: :redface:) to hold the brake while I broke the front lugs loose....Hopefully she doesn't read/ or see this:redface: :redface:

So, now it's a waiting game:rolleyes:...I ordered the wheels on Tuesday evening from tire rack, an was told the first day when they are shipped(which was wednesday morning) doesn't count as part of the 2 day shipping. So, they are not due til Friday by 5pm...

Let the wait begin...

Brandon,

You are now the living definition of:
Determination and a Positive Mental Attitude.:eek: :biggrin:
You must really like fried chicken.:rolleyes:

Bob Kenney said:
Brandon,

You are now the living definition of:
Determination and a Positive Mental Attitude.:eek: :biggrin:
You must really like fried chicken.:rolleyes:

Its definitely the chicken Bob, definitely the chicken:wink:

and I just got the newborn off to beddy bye time, and made a 2 bottles for the night. Some call me a superhero but you can call me Brandon:wink:

btcog82 said:
Its definitely the chicken Bob, definitely the chicken:wink:

and I just got the newborn off to beddy bye time, and made a 2 bottles for the night. Some call me a superhero but you can call me Brandon:wink:

BRANDON the Flameproof; sounds like a "Super Hero" to me or, at the very lest, a headliner circus act.:wink: :cool:

4. Cody and Jen; 95 NSX
5. woody 2000 nsx-t
6. Jeremy; '91 NSX !
10. Don & Tish [guests]
11. Philip: 99 Accord (It's got a 3.0 liter- and it's a Honda!)

4. Cody and Jen; 95 NSX
5. woody 2000 nsx-t
6. Jeremy; '91 NSX !
10. Don & Tish [guests]
12. Mike & Angela...maybe Angela...I'm in!!!!

4. Cody and Jen; 95 NSX
5. woody 2000 nsx-t
6. Jeremy; '91 NSX !
10. Don & Tish [guests]
13. Randy: lucky 13

4. Cody and Jen; 95 NSX
5. woody 2000 nsx-t
6. Jeremy; '91 NSX !
10. Don & Tish [guests]
14. Frank (Cindy and Clayton are a maybe)

So Bob... 92 Red and 92 Black? Does this mean that you're bringing two cars? Is the black car on the road? Have you been secretly wrenching away in the garage?

- Frank

4. Cody and Jen; 95 NSX
5. woody 2000 nsx-t
6. Jeremy; '91 NSX !
10. Don & Tish [guests]
15. Dave ?'95 NSX-T vs CL Type S

4. Cody and Jen; 95 NSX
5. woody 2000 nsx-t
6. Jeremy; '91 NSX !
10. Don & Tish [guests]
15. Dave ?'95 NSX-T vs CL Type S[/QUOTE]
16. Brian 91 NSX

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: TIRES CAME IN YESTERDAY @ 5PM.

She has an appt. today @ 2pm while I'm in school:wink: The Misses is takin' the wheels in for me, what a great gal:wink: (I got her whipped):tongue:

Tinker219 said:
Its beautiful and sunny right now so hopefully this weather sticks around to dry the roads off until at least tomorrow night.

We are very excited for the trip, and of course, to scare some people who would DARE sit in the passenger seat ;)

Cody, would you like to me compile a list volunteers for the passenger seat DARE or should we just draw straws:eek: :confused::biggrin:

A word of CAUTION to all attendees; The Willowbrook "Cop Shop" is 1.5 blocks from the Chicken Basket; exercise vigilance and maybe some restraint.:rolleyes: :biggrin:

Brandon,
Congratulations!! Safe trip.:biggrin:

The time is 9:40 AM on the Sunday of: I just heard from Brandon; he is about 1.5 hours out of Chicago and closing fast. I am going to meet up with him and take a cruise into downtown to tour the city. If anyone has an interest in taking a little drive prior to meeting at the Chicken Basket just give me a call at 773-559-8094 and we can make arrangements to meet.

The NSXs are gathering in Chicago in December :eek: :biggrin:

As always, I had an AWESOME time!!! Is the Chicago group incredible or what!?!?! December 10th, 40 degrees, and snow on the ground, we had about 30 people and 12 NSXs show up!! My only wish is that I had time to talk to everyone, the night just flew by. Great to see we're adding to the NSX family in Chicago, it was nice to meet some of the new owners. I'm glad to have met some of our other NSX brethren, Brandon and Jessica from Missouri, and Cody and Jen from Traverse City, MI. You guys all rock!

I have a feeling the summer of '07 is going to be something special. To those I won't see before then, have a safe and happy holidays!

I'm exhausted now, I need to go to bed! Must have been all that chicken and 2 sides of mashed potatoes!

Sean & Stacey Williams

NoMiEzVR4 said:
any pictures???

By the time I went outside it was so dark that barely any of my shots came out. :frown:

There were a lot of cameras there, so I am sure some pictures will surface pretty soon. There was a great NSX turn out for a winter event.

Thanks again to those who organized.

It was very nice to meet everyone.

See you all next time!

Philip

Back