Cheesiest line to Pick up Alix with

Him "You look like you have some Irish in you"?
Her "Um no there's no Irish in me"!
Him "Well would you like some Irish in you"!!!

Lame and old school but it was all I could come up with :redface: .

Ok, I forgot to mention that I always go down in flames anyway.:biggrin:

Ya think .. LOL

Hilarious:biggrin:

I do believe that would actually work on quite a few girls:wink:

Did mention to make sure to look a girl in the eye when you use that one:biggrin:

Him "You look like you have some Irish in you"?
Her "Um no there's no Irish in me"!
Him "Well would you like some Irish in you"!!!

Lame and old school but it was all I could come up with :redface: .

LMAO

OK OK how about this one.

Hi, how are you. say, are you looking for someone who will treat you like crap everyday, if so im available. I have refrences too

most hot chicks like those kind of guys, it would have to work

A cheesy line that I have seen work is at the end of the night a guy orders a water in front of a girl, puts his finger in the water and gets a drop of water on his finger and touches her shoulder. He then says:
"We better get you out of these wet clothes!"

A joke I recieved a few months ago that I thought fit this thread pretty well:

One day a man walks in the bar and sits next to an attractive woman.
After sitting for a few minutes, the man glances at his watch.
The woman, making small talk, turns to him and asks him,
"Is your date running late?"
He turned to her and replied, "No, I was just looking at my state of the art watch".

"State of the art watch?", she asked. "And just what makes it so 'state of the art'?".

He replied, "It tells me the answer to almost any question I ask it.
Right now, it's telling me you're not wearing a bra or panties".
The woman laughed and said, "Well, your watch must be wrong because I am definitely wearing both."

"Damn!", the man said while tapping on his watch, "This thing's an hour fast again!".

"Hey I just thought I would come over and tell you I am taking applications for my next GF. Dont worry no previous experience is needed and training is taken care of and it has GREAT benefits package including a free trip in an NSX."

"I was wondering if i could have your opinion on what you think is better, Grey's Anatomy or House"
"Well i havent really seen both but probably House, why?"
"Well I am Dr. Grey and I was curious if you would be willing to let me check you out at your house later"

"what kind of drink is that"
..Get bartender to get you the same drink. But instead of her thinking its for her...you drink a sip. Then turn to her and go..."i like it..very smooth." Give her a wink and leave your number.."just like my nsx" and walk over to your buds and carry out a normal conversation with them. you will get a call.

"hey alix, I was curious if you would take advantage of a man thats drunk if he is really hot?"
alix-"maybe, no, why you ask"
"o because I am not drunk yet and just needed to know in advance so I knew if i should buy you the shots or me.."
"what would you like, SoCo?"

Alix:"I cant believe you guy's started a thread like this, jeez how sad! texasmr2 or should I say Greeeggg :wink: check you pm box for my contact info, finally a gentleman"!:biggrin:

DO I WIN THE PRIZE!!:tongue:

Whoa! Hang on there, texasmr2. I tried to pull some gentlemanly cr*p, too, and poppa took me to the woodshed!:redface:

Who cares its all a joke anyways. Besides she doesnt own an nsx anymore:tongue:

This just keeps getting funnier!

Guys are gonna have to wait for Alix to pick the winner or kick my azz for starting this.

Carguy that wet clothes line is a true mess ... LOL

Swift;948368 "what kind of drink is that" ..Get bartender to get you the same drink. But instead of her thinking its for her...you drink a sip. Then turn to her and go..."i like it..very smooth." Give her a wink and leave your number.."just like my nsx" and walk over to your buds and carry out a normal conversation with them. you will get a call.[/QUOTE said:
What if she's drinking a shirley temple?:smile:

Alix:"I cant believe you guy's started a thread like this, jeez how sad! texasmr2 or should I say Greeeggg :wink: check you pm box for my contact info, finally a gentleman"!:biggrin:

DO I WIN THE PRIZE!!:tongue:

I can see it now all these guys hitting on chicks telling them their name is Greg ..LOL

Guy comes up to girl at bar

Guy "Hi my name is Greg"
Girl " Really??? Your like the fifth guy named Greg I've met tonight:confused: "

I'm going to buy a Ferrari 348. At least those idiots get laid once in a while. :rolleyes:

Ain't that a b*tch! You were the reason I started this thread!

At least these guys were kidding!

Ski from another thread

Hey darlin' :smile:

South Beach and my passenger seat both miss you. :wink:

hang on a sec babe!! we always did need to work on our timing. :biggrin:

catch! :eek:

Cheesy azz Limey b@st@rd ... LOL

A cheesy line that I have seen work is at the end of the night a guy orders a water in front of a girl, puts his finger in the water and gets a drop of water on his finger and touches her shoulder. He then says:
"We better get you out of these wet clothes!"

A joke I recieved a few months ago that I thought fit this thread pretty well:

One day a man walks in the bar and sits next to an attractive woman.
After sitting for a few minutes, the man glances at his watch.
The woman, making small talk, turns to him and asks him,
"Is your date running late?"
He turned to her and replied, "No, I was just looking at my state of the art watch".

"State of the art watch?", she asked. "And just what makes it so 'state of the art'?".

He replied, "It tells me the answer to almost any question I ask it.
Right now, it's telling me you're not wearing a bra or panties".
The woman laughed and said, "Well, your watch must be wrong because I am definitely wearing both."

"Damn!", the man said while tapping on his watch, "This thing's an hour fast again!".

LMAO.:tongue:

Thank you! This thread is pretty funny. Of course every party has it's wet blankets:rolleyes:

This thread is funny according to you. I'd like to see her chime in. She might like the attention though, so who knows. Its just starting to look like other forums, where guys post "Pics or ban" , "in for nudes", and whatnot.

serious_cat.jpg

I'm going to buy a Ferrari 348. At least those idiots get laid once in a while. :rolleyes:

From what I have seen a lot of those guys over on f-chat have relationship troubles. I have seen more references on f-chat about relationships gone bad then I have ever seen among any group of people.

This thread is funny according to you. I'd like to see her chime in. She might like the attention though, so who knows. Its just starting to look like other forums, where guys post "Pics or ban" , "in for nudes", and whatnot.

Yeah she hasn't chimed in. Well she'll either be pissed or laugh her ass off. I posted in her other thread that I was going to do this and she didn't say anything contrary. I don't know her ,but she seems to have a pretty good sense of humor.

Hey Ski! You know her send her a pm and tell her to chime in. If you don't mind.

Anyway back to the jokes:biggrin:

From what I have seen a lot of those guys over on f-chat have relationship troubles. I have seen more references on f-chat about relationships gone bad then I have ever seen among any group of people.

Believe it or not I think Ski was actually making a funny what with the 348 or 05 NSX comparison thread. Those guys were acting like they'd never even seen "tail" on the internet!

I would like to think that Alix will find this thread funny and after she read's all the funny line's she will be in tear's laughing. It's most likely she has heard them all anyway.

Attachments

• lol1.jpg
    lol1.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 38

That's because they might put 27 miles on their F-car during the course of a date. Do you know how much maintenance would cost for that many miles?:eek:

Back