Cereal

seems we havn't talked about this recently...and the last thread like this was about chewing gum.So since i have 2 boys needless to say we go through a ton of many varieties......I currently like natures path flax plus pumpkin raisin crunch...followed by chex apple/cinnamon....

thats our night time cereal......plain cheerios......morning we have all sorts mostly organic low sugar.

thats our night time cereal......plain cheerios......morning we have all sorts mostly organic low sugar.

Low sugar organic cereal? They make that stuff? God I'm out of the loop...

I was working with a local nsx primer the other week installing irrigation systems. Or rather digging holes... but the lady brought out cookies for us and one of the boxes were "healthy" cookies. Like the best thing ever invented. I ate the entire box, haha.

My all time favorite is Rice Krispies Treats cereal. Although it is becoming tougher to find...

20110821-rice-krispies-treats-cereal-box.jpg

I very rarely eat cereal, but this morning, I had two small bowls. Corn pops and Frosted mini wheats. I was in heaven.

Captain Crunch is not just for breakfast anymore. LOL

I like to follow up my workouts with some Count Chocula, gives me a insane insulin spike!

I haven't had a bowl of cereal in 20yrs. I used to like Capt'n Crunch Berries and Fruity Pebbles. I guess when my kids get old enough to eat cereal I'll be back in (Fruit) Loop again. Ha!

Back