• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Cedar Ridge Harness Bar

Quick update,
Bars are getting dropped at powder coat this afternoon. Yahoo! They have been turning things around in less than a week so I'll keep you posted. I did get one extra harness bar in the batch so PM me if you want it. The way my season is going I'm not sure if I will have time to make another batch till the fall so grab it while you can.

Thanks for the support.
Dave

Great, I got racequip 6 points and a Hans - Many say this is the first mod for a car. Looking forward to it - thanks dave.

Hi everyone,
The main bars are packed and ready to ship, I'm waiting for the 'dog leg bracket' which goes behind the B pillar cover. They are supposed to be finished at the plater on Friday. That's the last part...

More soon!

I still have the one extra harness bar if some one needs it, let me know.
Dave

remember my anti-subs please.

They are packed with the bar!

- - - Updated - - -

Update please!

B@t

Hi All,
Sorry for the delay, the zinc plater has been overloaded and slow to deliver. Brackets were started yesterday, I hope they can be picked up today which means we can finish packing the bolt packages and get these things shipped out!

Thanks for your patience...it's kinda drug on here at the end, sorry.
Dave

Dave,
I am interested in this but just not at the moment. Any chance this will be offered again in the future? (4-5 months from now'ish)

I will probably run another batch next winter when things slow down, drop me a PM and we can start another GroupBuy.

Thanks,
Dave

- - - Updated - - -

We are finally packing the hardware bags for the harness bars! I sent out shipping charges to everyone, so once these are paid you harness bar will ship. We do have stock seat sub belt mounts($48 each), and aftermarket sub belt mounts($65 each) and they can ship with the harness bars at no additional cost. You can include the additional cost with your payment, use '[email protected]' as the PayPal account.

Thanks
Dave

Dave- If we can get 3 or more buyers for RHD version would you consider ? A member has got dimensions of modified bar version for RHD use.

Dave, pic #3 "drivers side shoulder mount" -Is this optional?
I will use stock seats - if not optional, can it go on after the bar is installed?
Source?

re: thread response #30 [ page 2]

Here are some pics...

Last edited:
Dave, did my harness bar ship yet? Have not heard a word from you after I sent money for you to ship it to me. Please Update ASAP. Thanks Todd

^that sounds like number 3 just there, Dave when you get a chance talk to us about RHD version

Back