• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Cars and Coffee this weekend

Probably a stupid question, but do they hold the event every week? If so, is anyone going? I don't currently own an NSX :mad: but I'm working on fixing that issue! I'm finally in town for the weekend, and want to make it down.

I would love to come out though. Haven't checked the forecast yet, however...

Chuck

Probably a stupid question, but do they hold the event every week? If so, is anyone going? I don't currently own an NSX :mad: but I'm working on fixing that issue! I'm finally in town for the weekend, and want to make it down.

I would love to come out though. Haven't checked the forecast yet, however...

Chuck

Hey Chuck,

Yeah, Cars & Coffee is weekly and I'm sure some people will be there this Saturday as well. And just so you know, I believe at least 4 of us Las Vegas members are going to list their NSX's for sale for one reason or another. So before you start shopping all over the place, perhaps one of our cars will work for you...=)

Levi

Hey Chuck,

I actually try to go, as long as I can wake up...=) And it's not uncommon for us to show up without our NSX's, we just like to hang out & shoot the shit. So you should definitely come...

Let's see who's selling:

Me - 92 Red on black
Chris - 95? or 96? Red on black
David - 91? or 92? Silver on black widebody
Tom - 97? Blue on black or tan?

Wow, I've got horrible memory. Hope you guys don't mind me listing this, but I figure, if he's looking, midas well let him know what's available close by...=)

Levi

Hey Chuck,

I actually try to go, as long as I can wake up...=) And it's not uncommon for us to show up without our NSX's, we just like to hang out & shoot the shit. So you should definitely come...

Let's see who's selling:

Me - 92 Red on black
Chris - 95? or Red on black
David - 91? or 92? Silver on black Comptech widebody
Tom - 97? Blue on black or tan? automatic

Wow, I've got horrible memory. Hope you guys don't mind me listing this, but I figure, if he's looking, might as well let him know what's available close by...=)

Levi

WOW Levi you can be my salesman. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Nice work Levi!

I had no idea so many were trying to sell. They weren't listed on Prime, Cars.com, or autotrader.

I actually might buy the one I sold a year ago! Weird, I know. But it might happen.

Thanks for the feedback. I will definitely make it out. What are the hours again?

Chuck

Nice work Levi!

I had no idea so many were trying to sell. They weren't listed on Prime, Cars.com, or autotrader.

I actually might buy the one I sold a year ago! Weird, I know. But it might happen.

Thanks for the feedback. I will definitely make it out. What are the hours again?

Chuck

Some of us are still in denial and haven't posted in the for sale section yet...=)

I'm not sure what the official hours are, but I believe people show up around 8:00 AM and stay til about 10:30 to 11:00 AM...

See you there...

Hey Levi,

Dont be spreading rumors about me (just kiddin). My car is finally out of the shop and i should be seeing you guys on saturday.

Tom2

Hey Levi,

Dont be spreading rumors about me (just kiddin). My car is finally out of the shop and i should be seeing you guys on saturday.

Tom2

Yo dude,

Naw, I knew you weren't selling your car, but I should've better clarified which Tom...=) So your car's done? Can't wait to go for a ride...

Levi

if he's looking, midas well let him know...

Levi

Levi has the "midas" touch when it comes to selling cars!
: )

Hey dude, I'm bored, ya wanna go fer a ride?

Bill

Uh, yeah,yeah, it's the "F" car thinghy again.

Did you actually go to C&C last Sat? *I was "occupied."

Last edited:
Oh, BTW Chris & Levi:
Please call this number right away:

(413) 497-0025

*Recorded message for you.

6429sig_red_sm.jpg

Sky out! :redface:

Oh, BTW Chris & Levi:
Please call this number right away:

(413) 497-0025

*Recorded message for you.

6429sig_red_sm.jpg

Sky out! :redface:

Is that the number you call all the time when you're alone in your highrise pad? Poor you.

Levi has the "midas" touch when it comes to selling cars!
: )

Hey dude, I'm bored, ya wanna go fer a ride?

Bill

Uh, yeah,yeah, it's the "F" car thinghy again.

Did you actually go to C&C last Sat? *I was "occupied."

Yo Bill,

I'm free in the evenings & weekends, just give me a call whenever you're bored. I'll be more than happy to go for a ride in the "F" car. We can take it to that Spearmint Rhino coffee shop. I'm sure we can get Tom#2 to go...=)

And yup, I actually made it to Cars & Coffee last week, gonna try for this Saturday too, that'll be two in a row if I make it...

Levi

Is that the number you call all the time when you're alone in your highrise pad? Poor you.

Uh,
Yeah, like wow, how spot on Chris!

Sooooooo. I'll be at C&C. Can't wait to see Lance's DatsUn 1600. :wink:

Levi: Uh, missed you and Tom last night. We were doing shots at the at Shadow Bar at Caesars. Have you been there yet?

Last edited:
Levi: Uh, missed you and Tom last night. We were doing shots at the at Shadow Bar at Caesars. Have you been there yet?

I've passed by the Shadow Bar before, pretty cool looking place, but Tom and I wanted to see the real thing last night, not just shadows...=)

Levi

I've passed by the Shadow Bar before, pretty cool looking place, but Tom and I wanted to see the real thing last night, not just shadows...=)Levi

Horndogs...:biggrin: Lance; I'm looking forward to seeing the Datsun 1600. See you guys tomorrow morning. :cool:

You should've been there Tom. Tom#2 almost got knocked out by this girl's one two combination. Crazy thing was, she did it repeatedly without using your hands...=)

Yeah dude that was pretty insane last nite.. at one point i got hit in the ear by those bouncing objects and could'nt hear anything after that! see u guys in the morning.
tom2

Back