Cars and Coffee controversy ?

I don't think blame was put on the organizers. It's more of their poor knee-jerk reaction to a situation which happens once every blue moon. By saying that they will limit the cars to 1978 and older, I'd expect a small turnout compared to past C&C. On their threads, it's happened in the past with other cars "barging in" i.e. Boss Mustang Crew, and the BMW crew. Why can't the organizers just say, "Man, this weekend was terrible. Better luck next week." This issue only came up because there was a marque event coming out and our cousins didn't want to be left out. It's a public event. My suggestion would be to limit marque events to no more than 20-30 cars. I think that if we only had 30 cars out, then less s2k's would have been there. But since there were 70+ signed up, it was hyped up over at s2ki which resulted in 40+ attending... But enough with this controversy talk, anyone down for thai food/korean bbq and hookah??? DON'T HATE!!!

I agree they came out because we had were coming out too....they came out in support of us....just dumb how some people can be....every weekend is different and this one was just another different weekend......so to the haters......blah!

Whats up to my S2k Peeps! Miss you guys and gals! :biggrin:

anyone down for thai food/korean bbq and hookah??? DON'T HATE!!!

highfive.gif
Right here!

So did anyone go today? Did it change any I wonder....

So did anyone go today? Did it change any I wonder....

i went as a spectator to test the waters. its still the same ol' C&C we are use to. some people still mentioned the s2k "invasion."

Back