• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Carbon Fiber Mirror

Three layers of carbon fiber, FRP only on screw positioning support. Two sets available to send. Price USD 400 set plus shipping ( estimated USD 50 from Hong Kong to US). PM if interested.
Henry

111_1173.JPG

111_1175.JPG

111_1176.JPG

111_1181.JPG

111_1183.JPG

Another photo
111_1190.JPG

111_1194.JPG

111_1195.JPG

For RHD only, so it should be estimate shipping cost to Europe not US.
Henry

nsxhk said:
Why only RHD?

Henry.

Since the mirror angle is different (as well as the convex/concavity of it) for right hand versus left hand drive cars, you can not simply adjust a RHD mirror set on a LHD car...it'll never work.

In other words, if you moved the steering wheel in your car to the other side, you would have to get new side view mirrors..no matter how much you adjusted the stock ones, they wouldn't work.

I brought the light cover local HK, PM me and will send you the shop information.
Yes, I can start the LHD version if someone borrow me a set, with a resonable quanity. I started it because no one produce in RHD market. As what Procar said, it is very difficult to make and total 10 mould involve to fix the screw posiction and shell.
Cheers
Henry

LingYuan said:

I'm also interested in LHD as all Europe cars are LHD. What's their weight compared to stock? Please make sure that all carbon lines follow the same line esp. mounting foot to mirror case. In the picture above they are not.
If you sell them for a reasonable price like $400 shipped you won't have any problems of selling 50 or 100 pairs I think.

kind of off topic, I'm planning to come back to HK for a week or two. Any of you available for a meet. (Would also like to check out nsx in HK :) )
please PM me your contact info.

thanks.
Ferrand

Ill take a set of the LHD mirrors:wink:

Hi, Ferrand,
Sounds good, drop me a mail and I buy you a drink in HK. See you:biggrin:
If you guy are serious, give me one pair of your mirror for moulding, and will give back you a carbon one with half charge. :cool:
Cheers:tongue:
Henry

NSXDreamer2 said:
kind of off topic, I'm planning to come back to HK for a week or two. Any of you available for a meet. (Would also like to check out nsx in HK :) )
please PM me your contact info.

thanks.
Ferrand

Hi, goldnsx,
The original mirror was made by plastic, carbon fiber with the resin will be more or less same as is, but we will make it little thinner for weight save, but it might not the main point, because the weight are in our electric mechanic system. Personally, I like the carbon look on my X:tongue:
All carbon lines and mounting boot will be same as my picture, I like it a lot.:biggrin:
I start this because no one make it and I want it. $400 will be resonable because it is not mass production. If it can sell 50-100 pairs, will negotiation for better price.:wink:
Cheers
Henry

goldNSX said:
I'm also interested in LHD as all Europe cars are LHD. What's their weight compared to stock? Please make sure that all carbon lines follow the same line esp. mounting foot to mirror case. In the picture above they are not.
If you sell them for a reasonable price like $400 shipped you won't have any problems of selling 50 or 100 pairs I think.

Dear 92NSX,
Have you got my PM for the information you needed?:wink:
You know, I am not in this business, just a hobby for NSX. Anyway, my hood and the lights cover also buying from there, not top quality but still acceptable for me with the price.:tongue:
Discussed with them about the mirror before, but huge mould charges with higher price product. This time, I just ask my old friend to produce same as a favor for my own X. Honestly, mould charged on my own pocket too.:redface:
Cheers
Henry
92NSX said:
I already PM you about it but you never got back with me on how much $$ it would cost total to get me a set.

LingYuan said:
Hi, Ferrand,
Sounds good, drop me a mail and I buy you a drink in HK. See you:biggrin:
If you guy are serious, give me one pair of your mirror for moulding, and will give back you a carbon one with half charge. :cool:
Cheers:tongue:
Henry
how long would I be without my mirrors if i send you my mirrors to make the LHD?

Without shipping, I needs two weeks to complete the mould, test fit and production about few pairs. While we have experience on that mirror.
Cheers
Henry
SNDSOUL said:
how long would I be without my mirrors if i send you my mirrors to make the LHD?

LingYuan said:
...not top quality but still acceptable for me with the price.:tongue:

a big NONO, I won't fit any part on my NSX with less than top notch quality.

Dear Goldnsx,
Agree with you. But sorry I have no LHD mirror for you, just RHD this moment. I know Procar selling LHD carbon mirror, and sounds like they are in the top German quality, Please contact them for further.
Regards
Henry
goldNSX said:
a big NONO, I won't fit any part on my NSX with less than top notch quality.

No motor attach inside, you need to re-install your OEM mirror motor.
Everything same as OEM, just replace the CF shell, photo is RHD install in my X, already brought a pair for LHD mirror for mould. Will start it if someone interested.
nice!!!!! does these come with motorized mirror like OEM? if not are the mirrors adjustable?

Last edited:
Back