• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Carbon Fiber Mirror

Very interested in a LHD set if you can maintain the pricepoint as it is.

I should also say that someone else is going to produce a LHD set very soon in San Fran. You might want to compare your offering price to his so the market is not flooded. Here's the link: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122879

Whoever gets this to market first will make a killing since there's a high demand for this type of thing.

Last edited:
Dear All,
I order the mirror from a friend he's doing Marine CF/fiber glass business and some racing parts to Europe three years ago. I just do it for my own HOBBY and because no such product in HK.
At that moment, some of prime member seems interested for a LHD mirror so I bought a set from a prime member in early 07, but finally I stop making the LHD mould because I am busy for my packaging business also I am not doing car parts business. Some prime member know that I just introduce where those CF parts light cover, hood I bought from HK.
Base on the LHD mirror and mould cost, if more then three sets needs in LHD mirror, price will be USD 600 and if more then five sets, I can ask to decrease the price to 400 - 500 USD.
Let me know your idea and I may have a trip to Toronto at Sep..If there is a case, may be a chance to save a lot of freight cost from HK.
Regards
Henry

Very interested in a LHD set if you can maintain the pricepoint as it is.

I should also say that someone else is going to produce a LHD set very soon in San Fran. You might want to compare your offering price to his so the market is not flooded. Here's the link: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122879

Whoever gets this to market first will make a killing since there's a high demand for this type of thing.

Dear All,
I order the mirror from a friend he's doing Marine CF/fiber glass business and some racing parts to Europe three years ago. I just do it for my own HOBBY and because no such product in HK.
At that moment, some of prime member seems interested for a LHD mirror so I bought a set from a prime member in early 07, but finally I stop making the LHD mould because I am busy for my packaging business also I am not doing car parts business. Some prime member know that I just introduce where those CF parts light cover, hood I bought from HK.
Base on the LHD mirror and mould cost, if more then three sets needs in LHD mirror, price will be USD 600 and if more then five sets, I can ask to decrease the price to 400 - 500 USD.
Let me know your idea and I may have a trip to Toronto at Sep..If there is a case, may be a chance to save a lot of freight cost from HK.
Regards
Henry

So, are you going to be doing them or not. You saying yes and no in the same paragraph.:confused:

Hey 92NSX,
Have you got your light cover from the shop I PM you? I am going to buy a new set to replace my damaged one, let me know if you wanted.
I have no decision yet! Also, I am still searching the LHD mirror that I bought in early 07????:confused:
Henry

Hey 92NSX,
Have you got your light cover from the shop I PM you? I am going to buy a new set to replace my damaged one, let me know if you wanted.
I have no decision yet! Also, I am still searching the LHD mirror that I bought in early 07????:confused:
Henry

I never got a PM from you:confused:
Since I didn't hear back, I have since purchased from another vendor and have already sold those to another member.

Private Message: Carbon light cover
Recipients: 92NSX

11-13-2006, 21:51
LingYuan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, sorry I didn't received any PM from you, maybe I miss it. Firstly, I am not doing business on the car parts, and I just start the mirror mould because no one produce in HK but I really like the carbon parts in my X like you. BTW, I brought the light cover because I don't like to spend money on painting.
OK, this what you wanted:
http://www.topmix.com.hk/
It cost me hkd1900, but I have no idea how to deal when overseas, you can just drop them a mail and also attach my photo as what you wanted.
Good luck
Henry

Dear Maurice,
I have above ref. on the sent massage from prime on 2006???
Henry

Back